Amorall Leather Care Gel

Dipstick

Bought it at NTUC Fairprice for less than $13 yesterday. It is really easy to use and cleans my leather seats very well and I am 100% happy with it. The leather also feels softer with a slight gloss. Really value for money and the best I have used so far other than 3M. Just sharing with you people...........

↡ Advertisement

The beige leather seat become softer and very clean, just like new. The colour seems to become a bit darker though and the surface is not oily.

Have not tried Zymol. I have used these in the past: 3M, Meguiars, Carplan, Turtlewax and Autoglym. IMO, Amorall still the best of those I have used.

Keep us posted whether it makes the leather squeaky after awhile. I bought a bottle a few months back and it has been sitting in my storeroom so far cos I tried it on a small area and it seemed to make that area squeaky... [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

I have half a bottle (amorall leather care)left. I still prefer Meguair leather care. Anyone wanna have it? Self collect at Jurong West. Free of charge. bSms me at 91177629.

Keep us posted whether it makes the leather squeaky after awhile. I bought a bottle a few months back and it has been sitting in my storeroom so far cos I tried it on a small area and it seemed to make that area squeaky... [lipsrsealed]

No squeaks so far...... will monitor for the next few weeks.

Bought it at NTUC Fairprice for less than $13 yesterday. It is really easy to use and cleans my leather seats very well and I am 100% happy with it. The leather also feels softer with a slight gloss. Really value for money and the best I have used so far other than 3M. Just sharing with you people...........

Hi bro, I got the same stuff last weekend at AMK NTUC, but its $13.90 (discount price already, otherwise around $16 or $17?).

First time me using leather care product.... This stuff dries up quite fast, by the time I done with the front seats and working halfway thru the rear seats, the front seats dries up already. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Octopus

Neutral Newbie

So after the few weeks of monitoring, any squeaks?

I also just bought the armorall leather care gel.

↡ Advertisement