My Car's Paint Recovery Work

Cthulhu

ic.....not too long......I can't wait for too long.......now time's is an issue for me

Wow liao .... TMD, away only then got so happening things in MCF. Darn, I missed the action once again ... hows the Gey**** 15 brothers? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

u always mizz the action one lah.... i wonder if u keep quiet then after all the show, u come out claim u mizz the action [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
You Honda-loving fools get inferior paint still come here and tok kok! My car still haven't get a scratch yet! I polish & wash myself every week! My paintjob have strong resistant against scrtaches!!!

are you sure? wat is someone uses a key, hold it against your car and walk past it.. guess there will be a long scratch mark ba?

Dig this,

"I'm a single 25 yr old looking for a job...I drift, race and smoke the hell out of you and I promise to be at OG by 7pm..."

If he hum cha tup chor again, he'll be needing this line soon [nod]

bro, where this statement come from?

Supercharged

mine is chips...can see the base coat type

2nd car had gone for tuff-kote but not this car but likely will be keepg current car for a long time.

most of the time, when i hv scratches i will send it to the professional groomers.

for dents/deep scratches i go for respraying but now exploring alternatives for chips cos i was told that re-spraying is the only option.

and with this treatment, would it seal yr paint thereby minimising damages fm pebbles, road kills, acidic bird's excretion etc?

yeah, i guess with chip-offs, re-spraying is the only option... [:/]

and as for imperial1 nanotech, yes, it seals the paint too... [:)]

thanx for sharing!

Neutral Newbie

please lar.... how long we bear with your pathetic sxxt ass comments.... china car good... then no one want to buy conti car already.... your a168 design is also at least 15 years old.... from the old toledo... and its obsolete, just like your pathetic car and your pathetic sxxt head face....

-----------------------

I've bear with your nonsense long enough! Drift drift drift! YOUR CAR can drift? I doubt you even drive, unlike yours truly here! When we talk, can you just sit back and learn a thing or two!?

IT's A FACT..... Honda paint work is really poor amongst the Jap makes. Scratch easily! Just like their car body, dent easily!!!! [thumbsdown] It's a fact!!!!

Neutral Newbie

hey.... so there are actually more than one person in this forum going to imperial 1.... including me... hehehehe... maybe we should book a day and all go together too.... i just signed up for the extreme membership about a month back.... agree that its worth the money i pay....

---------------------

Brother Cthulhu,

Personally sharing my views as i've done it with them.

Just like you, i also do many homeworks before deciding to go to them.

Though the cost is high, but its worth every single cents paid for...

Agree?

Ops Manager also asked me to signed up their package and i find it not expensive as compared to the others...

You should know who i'm referring to.

[drivingcar]

Turbocharged
Dear fellow MCFers,

With regards to the postings of MCFer Driftking, the mod team feels that we have given him enough chance for all the harsh and improper words used in his postings.

His account is now banned at certain folders till further notice.

We would like to remind all again that such behaviour will not be tolerated.

Regards,

Linus

on behalf of MCF mod team

NO!!!!!! [bigcry]

We will miss this joker big time!!! [laugh]

ic.....not too long......I can't wait for too long.......now time's is an issue for me

Wow liao .... TMD, away only then got so happening things in MCF. Darn, I missed the action once again ... hows the Gey**** 15 brothers? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

u always mizz the action one lah.... i wonder if u keep quiet then after all the show, u come out claim u mizz the action laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thank you you hor ... unimpressed.gifunimpressed.gifunimpressed.gif

laugh.gif Got your joke lah ... nb.

i know lah.... hey tot u say arrange with ah pork lunch at raffles place??? me and chickenfarm waiting know [mad]

very sorry bro... as i've said, my only regret is not photographing the whole experience... sigh... [:/]

but you are willingly to spend money to save the paintwork.. I see the drawing on my car also sian.. heck care liao.. but I still diy wax on other part of my car body every 2 weeks..

↡ Advertisement