Nissan GTR reviewed by TopGear(sg) & Torque

Retrochink

Its taken by my digital camera. The writeup isnt that clear to read but most importantly are the pictures that counts right [flowerface]

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

if im infringing any copyright issues or etc, mods can kindly remove the pics. thanks [angel]

↡ Advertisement

Read the reviews...nice but honestly, I m getting sick of the same review given to this car by all publications and journalist. Nissan created a mechanical monster...

There are hordes of car journalist for different mag all around the world, I dun think everyone of them get to test drive one. So just copy & paste. [sly][laugh]

Anyway I'll wait for JC from topgear to whack it against another supercar. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

that would be a sight.. [laugh] example between a normal car and the GTR.

But actually Captain Slow owns a 911 as well. [sly] He just drives slow. [sleeping]

can the GT-R beat a veyron on a track?

is a veyron even good on a track?

i thought its just a gran tourer.

but GT-R versus veyron will be an eye opener

tats is the question i will like to find out!!!

They always show how fast the veyron is but nvr show it's track capabilities. I will like to see how fast it really is.

forget abt torque and topgear singapore edition

save the $$ and go for http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/ and topgear uk version.

might cost a few bucks more.

these mags especially cars

have the cons get listed and most importantly the articles are wrote by people whom really testdrove the vehicles .. for more than a few hours . [laugh]

Yes, the GTR was tested on the Nurburgring track against the veyron already and it clocked a 7.38 which is 2 sec faster than the veyron!

This is the link to the official GTR track time clip

this is the list of timing for other cars quoted from a website. GTR is really a giant slayer on the tracks! cant wait to see how the V-spec will perform next year [nosebleed]

Q"

Current Miscellaneous Lap Records: OEM Passenger Vehicles & Sport Racers

6:55 - Radical SR8, 360 PS/650 kg, Michael Vergers (28 Sep 2005)

7:12 - Radical SR3 Turbo, 320 PS/500 kg (test drive 07/03)

7:14 - Donkervoort D8 RS, 398 PS/760 kg, Michael D

Turbocharged
should race against R8 and gallardo.

Forget the Awwwdeee. Gallardo Superleggera is the one to compare against. Oh the 997 GT2 as well.

My friend's comments (owner's perspective) --> Very quick. Hard to beat on track and in straight line accelerations. Soul??? None whatsoever. Just a very fast car. A value-for-$$$ car with supercar performance but without the supercar character

Neutral Newbie

I would hardly consider a M5 to be a supercar.

But dont mistaken me, I really like the M5. Its a superb piece of engineering like the GTR [:)]

In a straight line drag shown on Best Motoring (Feb edition i think), the GTR even outdragged a Garllardo Superleggera for the 0-400m event. Although it could be said that it only won by a hair length and the difference could be attributed to the different reaction times of the drivers. [gossip]

Edited by Corgan
↡ Advertisement