• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 2 praises

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Matix
  • Premium member
    Matix
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am thinking of bidding for an auction car. Some of the cars, although quite new, has intensive smell in the interior. I am not sure if it is cigarette smell. Are there anyone providing service to get rid of this smell? I think it is too much to ask for new car smell... :)

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Interior makeover....re upholster or change new leather
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

Gs300999s
  • Gs300999s
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i used those glaze odour removal spray before and after a few times, works quite well. If fabric seat, get it steam clean too.
==============================
*** Get a MAC, you won't look back ***
==============================

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can put in a pack of charcoal to adsorb/absorb the smell?

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:14 PM

Fresh
  • Fresh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

just saw at stamford in jurong has sonax to get rid of tobacco smell... at a glance, didn't really look at it.
I LOVE MCF's ignore list...!! It's all your fault lah. complain what. reduce your carbon footprint. stop driving. go public. leave the roads to me. oh, and stop talking through your ass.

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:31 AM

EddyJ299
  • EddyJ299
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I tried a product called AirVidox last summer. Completely removed the smell of cigarette odour in my old WV.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:07 AM

bryangreene
  • bryangreene
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I was very sceptical about the results from this, but it worked AWESOME. I bought a used car that smelled like an ash tray. I tried air fresheners, Fabreeze, Lysol.... Nothing was a permanent solution to the cigarette smoke odor.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:18 PM

Minhthu2017
  • Minhthu2017
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I was very sceptical about the results from this, but it worked AWESOME. I bought a used car that smelled like an ash tray. I tried air fresheners, Fabreeze, Lysol.... Nothing was a permanent solution to the cigarette smoke odor.

Good idea (y)

Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

Nomura1
  • Nomura1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Possible by using pandan leaves or parking in the sun with the doors and windows open

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users