WARNING: Road Hogger Turn High Beam Stalker Ah Beng Mad Driver

Sirbrian

Neutral Newbie

[inline DangerousDriver.jpg]

Was driving home on PIE to Tampines with my wife after her discharge from SGH 1 day stay.

It was about 1925hrs on 20 Mar 2008.

Encountered this Red Kia Picanto after Eunos Flyover towards Tampines on the PIE. I was actually behind a yellow cab and the Kia Picanto was about the 3rd car infront of the cab. And all of us were on 1st lane.

Noticed that the speed was only about 90km/h to 95km/h only. Then notice 2 cars in front of me (including a really fast toyota altis) overtaking the picanto on the 2nd lane...so realised the the picanto was the culprit road hogger. I then had no choice as I saw a bmw 7 series following me pretty close behind and I can't overtake on the 2nd lane as by the path is not avail. I had no choice by approach cautiously behind the picanto closer and gave him a short 2 high beam warning. The [furious] idiot did't move.

The bmw the gave me a 1 short high beam too...stressed...so I decided to give a slight long high beam and a slight tap on my stebal magnum as I know it is pretty loud...and the bloddy f [furious] ker still dont move to lane 2 even though he could as by then we had space and we were already past tampines south flyover...(imagine he road hog for so long)

He then tried to brake fast twice and lucky I was not behind him too close....I then deiced then this is a lunatic and then had no choice by to do a not advisavle overtaking on the left on lane 2. As I pass beside him, he then held his horn and so I replied on my stebel.

I wanted to exit at TPE loyang flyover but I then noticed this f [furious] ker then stalked behind me and turn on his high beam on. He blinded my vision on my rear mirror and I had no use of it. So I decided to take a quick exit at simei flyove and still he followed dangerously. I know he did't want to use this route as I can see that he made a dangerous cut thought the white split divider just to follow me behind and he even force a car and lorry to give way to him just to continue his stalking with high beam.

We then turn right onto Tamp Ave 2 and I told my wife that I will drive straight to the nearest police post if he continues his nonsence....and he did. We were just at the juction outside Tamp East CC we were on lane 1 that waiting on red and to turn into St 32. I got so pissed off walk out of my car and went to snap this pic with my phone, then went back into by car....just in time, the traffic turn green and I turn into st 32 but I notice then he did not continue to stalk me with his high beam as he did not followed into st 32 however he left a short soft noise from his horn behind me as I move away.

Just because he has many turbo/oil pressure/temp guages on his "fast and furious" car does not means that he has the right to road hog and then turn "semi-pro" ah beng to other who "ask" him to siam...and why the f [furious] k you are driving with your fog lights too on a clear night? Isn't you f [furious] king high beam bright enough? So my fellow MCF bro and sis...be very careful with this f [furious] ker. I am so pissed off but because of my wife poor health condition that I and putting this matter just on MCF so that this fellow can learn his lesson OR ELSE I will send this matter to my good neighbour TP for help liao.

post-77-1206028553_thumb.jpg

post-77-1206028553_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

but my wife was not feeling very fell and she told me she just want to go home and take dinner and sleep early....or else I WILL make sure he follow me to the police post or police station....I fact I did tell my with maybe I should just jam bake too like what he did on me earlier but that will be too dangerous on oher drivers and especially on my wife.

I guess his God is really on his side....I can't do much as too many commitment...so just want to warn fellow MCF bro and sis about this nut case....

Yawn...got to go sleep liao...must see if wife is resting well..

thanks bro fro listening...goodnight and cheers.

Neutral Newbie

That driver behaved as he owe the whole bloody road & not forgetting he contribute little road tax. [laugh] He's[hur]& yet no balls to step out when u took pics at him.

Next time I better be more cautious when I happens to this see red picanto

Some pple are like that.

I've encountered 1 hogger who drove at around 70km/h nia on the first lane. And he was puffing his ciggy and crusing at the same time! [furious]

Mind u, the other lanes were free.

Anyway, dun have to feel stress if the BMW behind high beam u.

If the next lane is not avail, just shift slightly to either side and let the BMW driver see that u r not the hogger.

I'm used to this type of hoggers now that I just overtake them from the left then zoom off liao.

Anyway, he is a road nuisance and do send in the pics to TP by all means

bro maybe you use high beam dats why he buay song. Next time try using your right signal. it works pretty well for me, drivers infront somehow auto give way. Suay suay meet those no give way den overtake from left lor, they wont feel offended oso as i nv high beam [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Lots of such idiots on our roads.

Esp, P plates. they seem to like lane 1.

Well. used to it liao. Nowadays I practice ANY-LANE-AVAILABLE rule, weave thru traffic if necessary. Basically. U-BO-CHAP, I LAGI-BO-CHAP attitude .

Drive however they like, I drive the way I like.

EA

Supersonic

Mext time don't bother with high beaming or honking - some ppl feel that these are aggressive. What i do is just be patient and follow behind until there is an opportunity to overtake from the left. Once there is a chance, go for it and do it quickly so that the f**ker can no time to speed up and cut you off.