Least favorite petrol brand  

267 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mobil
    • Caltex
    • Shell
    • SPC

Hi guys,

jus doing a poll to see which brand is least preferred. then hopefully with the poll results, ppl can converge and ignore the brand with least support.

Hope to send out the message that: Since the cartel do not wish to differentiate themselves, we shall differentiate their revenue.

Dun we wish for one company to undercut the market to support the consumers? Eg if they sell 4 cents cheaper then the rest, i dun mind giving them higher volume and lower margin.

spend our petrol $ for a better cause.

↡ Advertisement

i voted for SPC

the fuel really offer less mileage

doing Esso now. satisfactory.

lets see the outcome of this poll and decide on who to boycott.

Where's ESSO? although there's mobil but shdn't it be mobil/esso [:/]

then where's BP and Petronas? so those going to JB pump one no need to vote? will we lost our citizenship if we don't vote?

Neutral Newbie

I vote Shell... very sneaky of them to change the points system from a point a dollar to a point per litre. You get virtually half the points compared to the previous system! Not to mention that they're earning more than ever with the price hikes, and it was already difficult to accumulate points to change for something useful or worthwhile.

hey my bad on the esso/mobil. cant seem to edit.

On the BP & petronas, i guess this poll is really focused on SG petrol brands who do not wish to differentiate themselves. Plus i doubt BP & petronas would be least fave too lah.

btw, mos ppl here voted SPC = least fave?

Neutral Newbie

i pump spc cause

1) near my house

2) got 8% discount using SPC card + 5% additional rebate with POSB card or Citibank card

The other petrol station uses point system?

Turbocharged

All the stations are equally bad.

SPC - lowest mileage/liter for me, but can claim reward (discount) immediately by using POSB mastercard card.

Esso - take too long to accumulate enough points for redemption.

Shell - Seems to be the most expensive fuel to me. Almost don't pump there

Caltex- Too few stations around, seems to be the smallest player here. Almost don't pump there.

• Praise 1

I vote Shell... very sneaky of them to change the points system from a point a dollar to a point per litre. You get virtually half the points compared to the previous system! Not to mention that they're earning more than ever with the price hikes, and it was already difficult to accumulate points to change for something useful or worthwhile.

this is utterly rubbish to shortchange customers!!!

u'r right. very sneaky indeed.

next time they'll come up with 1 point a refill.

Turbocharged

Voted for Caltex, since most of the time they are the ones to increase prices first. Pumps SPC, cos they are readily available near my home/work/in-laws/parents. SPC poor mileage??? Tried SHELL and ESSO/MOBIL, no noticeable difference! ( I recorded each and every tank-up since my SUZUKI WAGON R+ days, though was then filling up with BP/MOBIL )

Neutral Newbie

voted for esso as somehow...not sure why...my previous few cars...onie get good FC with Shell. Worst was when switched to Caltex or Esso/Mobil. Caltex power is v good though, can feel the diff. [:)]

Edited by Markxfan

Neutral Newbie

Haha... SPC [rifle]

Only pumped there once in my 4 years driving/riding. Hoping someone from SPC sees this votes and do something about their prices... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement