267 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mobil
    • Caltex
    • Shell
    • SPC

yea donno wat's wrong with SPC petrol

maybe mix with water.

I think SPC RON95 is poor. but their RON98 is ok.

Same as Shell, RON98 ok, but RON95 is horrible.

For me best FC is Esso/Mobil RON98.

Caltex gives best power. But FC is not good.

what customer service??? [laugh] thought this applies to all brands [:/]

in any case, my vote goes to shell for their less favourable points system, as compared to mobil.

caltex? i only know of the JB caltex [laugh][laugh].

so far i only tried shell n mobil. but seldom pump shell cos of the price [lipsrsealed]

Cos I'm using fuel cards. They dun bother to file any record or changes. When there's a problem it's very difficult to get to them to solve the problem.

I'm using fuel cards from esso/mobil. The tax invoice is clear and customer service ppl will pick-up the phone and attend to u like a customer.

Cos I apply for multiple fuel cards, that's why customer service is priority. And I dun mean the pump attendant type of customer service. [rolleyes]

I vote Shell... very sneaky of them to change the points system from a point a dollar to a point per litre. You get virtually half the points compared to the previous system! Not to mention that they're earning more than ever with the price hikes, and it was already difficult to accumulate points to change for something useful or worthwhile.

[nod] The point system really not fair to us, despite we are paying more on the petrol but the points do not increase. [thumbsdown]

However, as compared the SPC and Esso; Shell seems to give me better mileage..

Neutral Newbie

i usually go esso..not that i dislike SPC.. my house here dun have SPC!! & i think seldom see them around den the rest.. [laugh]

i have been using SPC 95 since day one, only tried 1 tank of shell and 1 tank of caltex

but after seeing this, i think i will discontinue with SPC after hearing most pple say is bad mileage..

Neutral Newbie
i pump spc cause

1) near my house

2) got 8% discount using SPC card + 5% additional rebate with POSB card or Citibank card

The other petrol station uses point system?

I also pump spc because besides 1 and 2,

SPC at jln buroh gives away free gifts eg. Shampoo, calculator, pen, wet tissues... depends on the no of stickers collected.

↡ Advertisement