Which beach to go for picnic?

Kelpie

1. Wanted to go picnic with wife and two young children. Intend to bring a tent and some makan to spend the lazy afternoon.

2. Which beach that I can setup tent without permit..Thinking of Telok Paku Road that Changi beach...any other good recommendations?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

can pitch tent with out permit meh? [dizzy] everything must have permit, even pang sai also must apply permit..

seriously, i always see malay family at east coast pitch tent.. they enjoy themselves. so must apply permit ah? tsk tsk.

i think changi stretch is the best beach.. sand is soft and whiter. good luck

[laugh] I was told certain places at East coast can pitch tent without permit during certain days or perhaps hours, not really sure though.

Regards,

can pitch tent, as long as not overnite, dont need permit.

Really? Good news for me then, Thanks.

Regards,

changi the shore is deep. must b careful not safe for non swimmers

Don't intend to swim. so should be alright. Thanks.

Regards,

NParks introduces camping permits for weekdays

4 November 2005

Camping on Weekends and Public Holidays Are Unaffected

The National Parks Board (NParks) announced today that from 7 November 2005, permits would be required for camping at the five designated parks on weekdays. The current procedure of not requiring a camping permit remains for weekends and public holidays.

To provide greater convenience to campers, and to promote healthy outdoor activities, NParks introduced a trial on December 2004 that allowed campers to camp overnight in the five designated parks - Changi Beach Park, East Coast Park, Pasir Ris Park, West Coast Park and Sembawang Park- without applying for permits.

With the lifting of camping permits, camping grew in popularity due to greater access and convenience. The number of campers between December 2004 to May 2005 increased by seven folds, from 1000 to 7800. However, NParks also noticed that there was a rising occurrence of overstayers squatting in the parks.

actually there's this beach at tanah merah ferry terminal area.. not so much ppl nice view n nice place [laugh] along the stretch of road where U see all the planes flyway.

Changi beach is haunted...WW2 massacre..Punggol beach also haunted..many people kena killed...ECP also haunted..woman raped and killed at the yellow tower..Pasir Ris also haunted..Kranji lagi haunted...ehhh all beaches in sg are haunted.tongue.gif

Where? ECP? I used to go bedok jetty fishing almost every weekend...and I heard the tree next to the entrance of bedok jetty has spirits lurking shocked.gif

I read somewhere cannot light up a ciggie at Kranji beach..it invites those things sweatdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement