Toyota ISIS

English5b

ISIS is a economical MPV...running on 1.8 Toyota engine that is also found on the WISH.

Cool feature is the sliding door, which when the left passenger door is open show a damn hugh opening. (like the RX8 pillar less) the right side does not offer this feature. The door also feature a electronic door like the Estima...you can open from a button on the dash and it will "pull" itself shut.

Ride is very comfortable and quiet. But interior does not really sits 6-7 people...the rear seats are best reserved for people that are not so tall or people that you dun like. If all seats are deployed, dun expect any space for your boot.

Buy a better trim if you are getting this ride, my friend bought the basic trim and now regret like hell....its really very bare.

IMHO...I would buy the WISH over the ISIS cos minus the cool sliding door, this MPV is nothing to shout about and it really looks like a HiAce van. (that is my personal opinion)

Neutral Newbie

Yes , I have driven this car numerous times. Here are my comments :- rolleyes.gif

Power : The power is fair for such a car, considering its a 1.8 litre car with the same engine as the Wish, this car can hold its own very well. Lowe end torque is good. Its fully auto so dont expect the tiptronic gearshift available on the WISH. Honestly, even with the tiptronic, not many WISH drivers use it. wink.gif

Sliding Door : This is the best asset to this car. For family-oriented clients, I recommend this car as you have the power of the WISH but the convenience for alighting with the motorised sliding door. Entry and exit is easy, unlike rear door entry which is quite inconvenient at times, especially for the rear passengers. Motorised sliding door is only for the left door and not the right door. The driver has direct control to open the sliding door via his ****pit wink.gif

Space : The ISIS is much bigger in size too. Its more roomy compared to the WISH. Length : 4640 mm ISIS vs 4550 WISH. Height : 1640 mm ISIS vs 1590 mm WISH. Width : 1710 ISIS vs 1695 WISH. Weight : 1400 ISIS vs 1300 WISH wink.gif

Fuel COnsumption : The recorded FC from customer's feedback during running in is abt 12 km/l. Those who have run-in their cars are getting about 13.8 km/l. This is about the same as the WISH. On paper, FC is about 14.4 km/l wink.gif

Styling : WISH win hands down. The ISIS is quite squarish frown.gif

Price : 3K more for the ISIS. Basic model WISH = S$75500 (with Sports Rims and Leather) vs S$78500 (with Sports Rims and Leather). This excess is translated due to the higher OMV for the ISIS. wink.gif

OMV : S$19-21K (WISH) vs S$21-22K (ISIS) wink.gif

If you are interested in this car, do call me at 90222778 (HITMAN) or come down to my showroom @ 3 Pemimpin Drive (AUTOMAGIC) where I can arrange a test drive. wink.gif

Call me before you come so I can make the necessary arrangements. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Hitman

bro, saw this morning a car that looks exactly like wish body but the rear lights is like a pisang on each side and divided by the brake light and the signal like, can't see the logo well but it looks like a flower. the logo shape is like of that a toyota logo....any idea wat car is this?

Neutral Newbie

Show me pictures lar .... you describe like that, how ? dizzy.gif

Toyota got so many bloody models ..... from PI, from Borneo .... how am I suppose to answer ? tongue.gif

OK lah .... its the VISH laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

bro, saw this morning a car that looks exactly like wish body but the rear lights is like a pisang on each side and divided by the brake light and the signal like, can't see the logo well but it looks like a flower. the logo shape is like of that a toyota logo....any idea wat car is this?

ellloo .. pisang also can come out ahh [:p]

[laugh][laugh]

den, i don't think it is the one, nevermind, i'll try to get a picture if ever i see it again, or maybe it's a space ship ufo......will not see it again.

anyways, bro, the wish u bring in is 2wd or 4wd?