More good years ahead everyone .....

Garlic

If pay increase according to the inflation still ok, what abt those tat nv get increase at all to cushion such inflation? Jia lat man

SOME people's pay must be equivalent to the pte sector, else they wont be able to work properly.... And in this case, it's the common folks who are actually bearing the brunt of this. [furious]

Haiz media recently punlish liao, They juz say, spend within our means. Dun bite more den what we can chew. The way i see it is if our pay not increase more den inflation, they want us to adapt to the changes and environment for survival like reduce spending, cut down on holidays trip to oversea, dun buy big house, dun drive car, etc

U believe the ad saying forzen meat is better?? They should go and try and eat. I try frying chicken wings and drumsticks using both frozen and fresh one before, there r difference in the meat.

Turbocharged
U believe the ad saying forzen meat is better?? They should go and try and eat. I try frying chicken wings and drumsticks using both frozen and fresh one before, there r difference in the meat.

冰冻肉是死了很久的肉.

差别很大.

Price keeps on increasing.

What next after frozen poultry products, canned food?

Neutral Newbie

I am surprised newspapers have not ask peasants to go eat GRASS - just cut from any open field or footpath. Free and good for digestion (easy to sxxt). Want meat, eat houselizards, stray cats/dogs, etc. Maybe after getting caught gov give you free board and loding in Changi chalets [laugh]

Add to that..... take our own "World Class" transport........ when they dun even take it on a daily basis to see the silly measures they implemented..... [:|]

and try to get us to buy NTUC product...so our money goes back to them...

of cos... otherwise how to afford air tix for their Jap cook to fly back to tokyo to buy live fish back to SG?

↡ Advertisement