Traffic offense how long it take for us to know it

Larrysoon

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Yesterday night i see the back of my car got flash light when i hit one of the red light camera... I went to TP website to check on the statues but cannot find any record.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the thing to show up? Stress man.... [rifle][rifle][rifle][rifle]

↡ Advertisement

What abt bus lane offence? also 3wks?

I kena taken picture on bus lane 2.5wks ago... keep checking LTA and SPF site, but my number havent come up yet le.

I think the LTA technician has to go to the

camera to retrieve the film.

Have seen their vans stop at the cam to do that

Is it this way?

wad i know is buS lane offence will take quite fast 1-2wKs.. den red light cams will take probably bout 3-4wKs..

last wK i went to cBd den forget to put in cash card.. e summon took 4 worKing days! but den again erp more advance so probably faster....

Neutral Newbie

I only got 12 point now need to find someone urgently, i got lots of friend kena flash but no receive summon for months already so what does that means?

I only got 12 point now need to find someone urgently, i got lots of friend kena flash but no receive summon for months already so what does that means?

They'r P-platers

Turbocharged
(edited)

gg to you man..

how long you have left to 1yr?

go appeal..TP will take eons to process..and by the time the verdict is out, your pts become 24 liao..

my friend's gf also kena traffic light cam 2-3mths back..they appeal, until now still dunno the outcome..and she is hitting 24 pts in about 2 mths time..

but as Neutrino has pointed out..you kena before liao..should've learned your lesson..

kena ban also you derserve it..makes the road a safer place to be on..

Edited by Shull

Neutral Newbie

Me on Probation License then kena this thing. when they deduct point that deduct base on the date it happen or the day you pay your fine?