What shampoo to use to wash away clay from hair

Protege

Dear All,

I enjoy using clay for styling hair but always have issue of washing it clean from hair. Anyone has good solutions to wash clay cleanly away from hair?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Shampoo twice... Give it a rich lather for the first rinse with the help of a brush or comb... Second one just rinse thoroughly...

I do that always... But not on clay though... Gatsby Black Wax..

Sometimes washing can be very painful... laugh.gif

EDIT: I'm using Clear shampoo btw..

Edited by Subzro

Neutral Newbie

I use wax.. what i do is that i use hot water to rinse it first then shampoo. Gotta use more shampoo though and sometimes muz shampoo twice...

Thanks for the recommendation bro! Will give it a try.

But I believe wax is easier to wash off then clay.

I was recommended by salon to apply shampooon dry hair and add little water to start and lather. Will try your method.

Yesterday, I already shampoo twice and still can feel the residue. But maybe its not residue, its just that dry feeling on the hair.

Mama Lemon? No thanks.......

If you are using, maybe you can show a picture of how your hair looks like after usage. [laugh]

(edited)

Mama lemon not 10 in 1 cleaner..laugh.gif wash dishes, car, toilet, floor.. now you ask him to wash hair.. next time use as shower foam.. laugh.gif

Edited by Beei

Neutral Newbie
Dear All,

I enjoy using clay for styling hair but always have issue of washing it clean from hair. Anyone has good solutions to wash clay cleanly away from hair?

Step 1: Really really Soak hair with water. Blast water onto hair for 30secs.

Step 2: Shampoo. Lather up real nice.

Step 3: Conditioner.

Step 4: Just a little bit of shampoo.

I believe you have served your NS. A bar of ordinary soap can do wonders... So just imagine what this household name dish washing liquid can do... [idea]

my ns.. i remember that we use mama lemon to wash the bunk floor.. the whole bunk smell of detergent for the next 2 week..

i use wax also..and also difficult to wash off...no matter wat shampoo...so i jus shampoo twice..on my second time i always ensure there is alot foam created...laugh.gif