IKEA Restaurant @ Alexandra Road closed for renovations

Nirxe

(edited)

For those Swedish meatball lovers who patronize the IKEA Restaurant @ Alexandra Road. [inlove][inlove][inlove]

Please note that the restaurant will be closed for renovations. Operations will resume as usual on Wednesday, 23th of April 2008. Looks like all the friends of IKEA cardholders will not be entitled free beverages within this period. [smallcry]

It's good to be informed or else go there hunting for food then waste $ on parking charges like me. [bigcry]

Edited by Nirxe
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the info... i always prefer the alexandra one over tampines. So the restaurant is already closed for reno?

(edited)

Yes, confirm as I just came back from there. There are discreet signboards announcing the closure of the restaurant but all of which is located indoors. Luckily I bought some kitchen wares thus not a futile trip. But left the place feeling very hungry. [dizzy]

I prefer the Alexandra Road IKEA Branch too, guess I'm just a creature of habit. [thumbsup]

Edited by Nirxe

Further down the ikea after the traffic junctions and opposite Queensway shopping centre, got the Alexandra market...Inside got nice claypot curry..... [wave][thumbsup]