Decals lobang

Cedsmsd

Neutral Newbie

hi ppl need help for lobang for decals to cover scratch mark made by some As*hole to 11 cars(me one of them)at my carpark at CCK. The scratch mark starts from the front, on the two doors till the end of my car.....Not looking for elaborate one's but something nice and economical to cover the eye sore....thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi looking at something to cover the scratch only (tribal sounds got too)....not eloborate ones

Neutral Newbie

such long scratch the cost is quite close to have a partial bodypaint job done.

i remember doing mine both sides body decals is $350. Price varies on design and

quality of stickers and colors.

Supersonic

Hi. Sorry to hijack your thread but I don't have enough posts to create my own thread.

I'm looking to get a small custom made decal (just 8-20 letters really) to paste on the side of my car. Also looking to get a custom made(a short phrase) sticker to paste just below the rear license plate.

Anyone have any recommendations on where I can go to make them? I stay close to Alexandra Village, do the shops there have them?

Also, how much will it cost?

Thanks!

oh,so sorry bro.so sgcarsticker is the same as rainforest? in that case,thanks!

i've checked out rainforest thread before lah bro.got went down to their shop before too.just didn't know that sgcarsticker is same shop as rainforest.. [rolleyes]

thanks for the info!

Neutral Newbie

Bro, you can go to the workshops area there.

There is a shop there renting a workshop space doing stickers..price should be less then $10 for 1

Bro, sorry to hear that. Btw which which CCK car park yr car kena scrathed? I am staying at CCK too. Will be alert from now on. Wow 11 cars. [shocked]

Neutral Newbie

Be more specific leh....which shop? Name of shop...if cannot remember roughly direct/ point near to which row of workshops might be helpful...cheers. Me also looking for some decals.

Neutral Newbie

wow thats a bomb(350).....me planning to change car maybe end this year or next so dont want to respray or spent too much on decal......saw something at cargraphics.....wanna check with them first....anyway thanks bro

Neutral Newbie

carpark near limbang bro.....heard from another bro staying at yew tee that this as*holes strike there too n when he covered the scracth with decals they scratch above the decals this time....such heartless creatures

Neutral Newbie

Blk 1007, Bukit Merah Lane 1..

Only got a few shops there and 1 motor shop.

Its next to the motor shop.

↡ Advertisement