Possible? Lock in a BMW?

Leepee

9pm friday night is the night where everything gonna happen eh?

Ok...call me at *!#$%&%$....I hope my wife and son is asleep by that time. So that I can slip out to be with you.

Yeah Topless...what I always dream to be in!

LeePee your number is 81## 5754??? sibo??? [blush]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

borrow thread -

This US lady could not open her car door from inside.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lightning-strike-stalls-moving-car-florida-interstate-alarmed/story?id=31497055

A woman from St. Petersburg, Florida, didn't know that lightning struck her car when she called 911, out of breath.

Sheena Easterday, a retail store manager, was driving through a thunderstorm near Polk City, Florida, on Monday night when she said there was a bright, white flash in her car. Two airbags deployed and the car shut down in the center lane of Interstate 4. She frantically called 911 when she couldn't get out of the car, which had power locks.

"I can't breathe. I can't get out of my car," Easterday, 28, can be heard saying

(edited)

She may have used the dead lock feature or the dead lock was activated due to electrical fault.

This locking your your doors when driving and deadlocking it is a double-edged sword.

I don't see any valid reasons to use it in Singapore and have disabled my auto-lock feature. I only manually lock when I sense something not right while at stops or slow traffic, e.g. a stranger walking/charging towards my direction. Thereafter, I will unlock again.

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1