Irritating Blue Accent(OPC)

Passion

Mr Red car plate,too long neva drive is it?Need to practice your driving?Mr SGA**** at Tampines St 83 at 11.25pm(12 Apr 08).Stop at the junction of the traffic and on your hazard lights.I thought you forgot to turn off,but when the green arrow for left turn lights up,you release your brake but your car still stationary?What's wrong?Kns,waiting for your friend?what the hell is wrong with you?How you got your BTT & FTT pass?Don't know cannot stop vehicle in the radius of 6m from the junction?need me to call police and give you some lesson?Still got the cheek to point middle finger at me when you're in the wrong.Don't think you ah beng i scare of you,I reverse and move off is because PPL IN THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND AND STUDY MORE CIVIL AND MORAL EDUCATION KNOWS THAT THIS IS ROAD RAGE,AND THINK YOUR MIDDLE WORKS WONDER,PRAY HARD YOU MEET SOMEONE WHO's MORE AH BENG THAN YOU,GOT YOUR FINGER CHOP OFF AND THROW INTO THE SEA.axxxxxxe!Watch your back.

↡ Advertisement

The driver in wrong,the passenger still can show me body language,ask me what's up?I show him back,green light dun move,near junction still can stop and take it as your father road?Show me your IC,make sure your surname is L*e or W*ng before i shut up.

Neutral Newbie

wah!! really f sia.. wrong still do this.. [shakehead]

some ppl r just plain inconsiderate, selfish n think they own the roads.. siao! [hur]

↡ Advertisement