Which fridge brand is better?

Trusty

Which fridge brand is better?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

• mitsubishi
    • samsung
    • lg

You sure. Have you sought help from ...around.

They are very willing to help if you show President blue face(s).

Dude took apart a sofa for me all by himself. Think is heavier than the fridge.

Many hands make light work.

Anyone tried DIY change Toshiba fridge door seals?

I heard can get from it custom cut to required length in JB but not sure exactly where the address is.

Anyone can help with some info?

Hypersonic

You sure. Have you sought help from ...around.

They are very willing to help if you show President blue face(s).

Dude took apart a sofa for me all by himself. Think is heavier than the fridge.

Many hands make light work.

Town council workers would like president blue face

Beko is under arcelik group. European in turkey. I had a Blomberg washer and dryer made by the same group. Never again. I rather stick with Japanese brands made in Thailand. Or if you willing to pay more made in Japan ones.

No fisher and paykel for me too. Bottom line is avoid Ang mo brands. To me itâs the same concept as their cars. Jap still more reliable.

Maybe I might try LG. Their washing machines are decent. But no Samsung anything for me. I donât own a single Samsung product. To me Samsung products self destruct after their warranty ends.

My previous fridge was LG used for 5yrs then compressor for the chiller compartment broke down luckily freezer still working fine, then asked fridge repair to come within 1/2 day done the repair. Last another year.

I shifted house then threw away.

National was longest lasting think more than 10 years my parents place.

Then came Panasonic close to 10.

Follow by Mitsuibishi

LG was shortest due to compressor down.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Follow by Mitsuibishi

My first Panasonic fridge used from 2005 till 2017 when I moved house still working.

Shift house bought another Panasonic fridge.

• Praise 2

i am using a panasonic fridge for about 3 years, and had to repair at least once already. 

apparently, there is made in malaysia panasonic and made in japan panasonic.  no price for guessing which is mine.  

Saturday went over to Gain City to have a look. Was comparing between a Electrolux and Samsung. Then the salesman told us the delivery charge is $30 + additional charge to carry up, $30 every floor. So total is $180 just for delivery.

We left and went back to Mustafa and finally went for the Samsung. Agreed at $120 flat delivery fee. The fridge here is cheaper by about $100 compared to Gain City. Also the colour of the fridge attracts extra dollars too. We settled for plain stainless steel look which is the cheapest.

post-2654-0-23389600-1556497978_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-22816500-1556498022_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Saturday went over to Gain City to have a look. Was comparing between a Electrolux and Samsung. Then the salesman told us the delivery charge is $30 + additional charge to carry up, $30 every floor. So total is $180 just for delivery.

We left and went back to Mustafa and finally went for the Samsung. Agreed at $120 flat delivery fee. The fridge here is cheaper by about $100 compared to Gain City. Also the colour of the fridge attracts extra dollars too. We settled for plain stainless steel look which is the cheapest.

20190427_181802.jpg

20190427_162806.jpg

520L is plenty big for a couple. When is it delivering.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Follow by Mitsuibishi

It was ACMA that lasted the longest for my parents. Chucked it after 15years.

This coming Saturday delivery.

See my current fridge.

20190428_155420.jpg

Surprising that for a couple, your fridge is so full! Haha. Edited by Mkl22

Your current fridge looks small, 300+L ? 529L is a big jump, or you could just get a 2nd fridge or separate freezer (if you freeze meat, and cook a lot).

Yup. Current fridge is 300+L size. Its a big jump but at least we no need to worry next time whether got space or not. Only thing i will miss is the auto ice maker.

Only those multi door fridge has this.

Already paid up and will be delivered soon.

My mum is very anti multi door fridge. She say won't be cold one after a while.

Haha I dunno how true.

Probably will consider Hitachi for my next fridge if I move. Since LG became expensive.

• Praise 2

We also bought  a huge home appliance this weekend. as our washing machine just died after more than 15 years. 

There's was a huge coupon discount from Qoo10 last weekend. $100 off  $800.  Got this Beko 9kg brand as their price was among the lowest for 9kg, alot cheaper than a smaller 8kg LG model that was our first choice.

• Praise 2

We also bought a huge home appliance this weekend. as our washing machine just died after more than 15 years.

There's was a huge coupon discount from Qoo10 last weekend. $100 off $800. Got this Beko 9kg brand as their price was among the lowest for 9kg, alot cheaper than a smaller 8kg LG model that was our first choice.

Unfortunately for us, we are unable to purchase large home appliances online due to delivery arrangements.

My current fridge is with us since Apr 2005. So its 14 years old liao.

↡ Advertisement