Which fridge brand is better?

Trusty

Which fridge brand is better?  

88 members have voted

1. 1.

• mitsubishi
    • samsung
    • lg

The Electrolux I bought was a vacuum cleaner. Heavy enough to lug through Fusionopolis

I fully agree with you. I have a vacuum cleaner, long and handy type but used for about 2 months the start button not functioning need to send for repair at Fusionpolis dame heavy to carry and got to collect back after 10 days. Then used it for another 3 weeks spoiled again. This time I just throw it away telling myself not buying this product again.

A friend recommended me to buy Karcher brand it was very good even my wife and the maid also happy with it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

After a full circle i still buy a Panasonic fridge from audio house today. Reason is the dimensions, price and look fits my criteria.

Which model No and price?

• Praise 1

I fully agree with you. I have a vacuum cleaner, long and handy type but used for about 2 months the start button not functioning need to send for repair at Fusionpolis dame heavy to carry and got to collect back after 10 days. Then used it for another 3 weeks spoiled again. This time I just throw it away telling myself not buying this product again.

A friend recommended me to buy Karcher brand it was very good even my wife and the maid also happy with it.

What is Karcher brand? 

Turbocharged

NR-BC369XSSG $799 with $140 credit and $79.90 rebate for future use.

Which model No and price?

Twincharged

Hitachi fridge specs n price really bang for bucks..

Design n quality also very good..

Cheaper than Samsung ð¤ªð¶

Seconded. No Samsung anything for me.
  • Praise 1

Hitachi fridge specs n price really bang for bucks..

Design n quality also very good..

Cheaper than Samsung

post-170514-0-73070200-1514852978_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

After a full circle i still buy a Panasonic fridge from audio house today. Reason is the dimensions, price and look fits my criteria.

Panasonic is quite durable. My parents one more than ten years already.
  • Praise 1

i think i mentioned before. Coming from LG user, don't buy LG. Sorry i'm generalising, thinking that all LGs are like mine. 

First year only, got ice forming, and it became a regular/annual affair. The thermostat conked off last year and needed to be fixed. The technician said if spoil again, then it's not worth repairing liao...

This will be the 7th yr we're having it. Far shorter than the previous ones that we had.

Turbocharged

Panasonic is quite durable. My parents one more than ten years already.

Current 7-8 year old fridge is also Panasonic.

using fisher & paykel.

Lasted me for the passed 18 years.

Then again the Sanyo that my mom in law has lasted till about 25 years. Just that its starting to show signs of corrosion at the edges.

• Praise 5

My F&P finally conked out after more than 10 years.  Didn't repair as the rubber etc were already worn and harden.  Bought another F&P that is almost exactly the same.

• Praise 3