Duplicate car alarm

Ahyoo2002

Hi all,

Saw some ads that saying can duplicate the car alarm, anyone has any idea how it work and how much it cost?

↡ Advertisement

I just call up one shop in Ubi, they told me $60 for duplicated alarm remote with retractable key. But no guarantee my car alarm remote can be duplicated.

I am wonder how it works and how realible this thing.

To hijack you post.

Anyone knows of a shop that not only can duplicate the Mazda5's remote key, but with ADDED feature of keyless entry and keyless start engine?

Meaning also to modify the driver side handle to include a small black rubber button to lock/unlock the car. And to add in a "Start your engine" button near the steering wheel.

how can mod lidat..... u want chirp car alarm, go get tomahawk.. color LCD, 2 pc + alarm + remote start + FM paging. chirpest in market. even chirper then my SPY alarm

they hv to scan ur car alarm signal frequency and code. but nos of permutation is dependent on ur alarm to counter fault.

if u can find your alarm manual, it may teach u how to re-programme the remote.

Just get a remote with the same number of buttons and try your luck.

it worked for me [:p]

Ask u something. When we say change car alarm. It includes the keyless remote for locking/Unlocking + car alarm right ?

But my car have this feature, when u start the ignition, the car door auto lock. then how ? Can integrate everything bor har ? Or have to give up this one to change the car alarm ? [confused][confused][confused]

Some of the car alarm has quite a lot of the added features, you need to check whether it will disable this feature. See below:

post-1-1209105271_thumb.jpg

post-1-1209105271_thumb.jpg