• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 3 praises

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Crossangel
  • Premium member
    Crossangel
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, wonder if it's still worth to get the picnic. will there be a new one coming soon? And also is the power enough to pull the weight if the car...?

Thanks all.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

Horsee
  • Premium member
    Horsee
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The car is heavy, FC ard 8km/l and lack of power to overtake.
However, its spacious and the rear air-con is great to have.

Have sold away after 3 years for my current Wish. smile.gif

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

Gasgasgas
  • Gasgasgas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i will definitely get it if there are CNG model...the spare tyre compartment can hide one tank perfectly... cool.gif

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

any toyota picnic club ard?
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

QC have drop i think.. just send my family pinic to service.. side skirt dropping wire dropping from btm of the car..but maybe tats borneo motor's QC... FC around 8km/l..always wheel spin when i floor it suddenly.. so i guess power is there..

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:10 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i driving one now

good car BUT FC IS HEAVY

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:11 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wheel spin in a picnic?
tat means its time to change tyres....

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:09 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

lol.. my fsmily pinic till noe only 1 yr old.. shouldnt be botak so soon..but the wheel spin is quite scary... especially during rainy day or after rain. sometime even on dry road. just step suddenly and u can hear the spin. pinic has somehow the same interior sitting as estima. sat in my fren's estima b4. only tat the dash board are nicer.we got ours last yr march at only 77k. nice deal thumbsup.gif u just have not have a good SE tat u are loyal to and she will give u all the discount she have.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:47 AM

Thermodynamics
  • Thermodynamics
    6th Gear
    Author Image

But should be acceptable of a MPV right?

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

Empire90
  • Empire90
    1st Gear
    Author Image

No new 1 coming up , i think rav4 is a better choice :)

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

Edenboy
  • Edenboy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

same here.
got my picnic last march at 77k.
I usually get about 9+ km/l
60 highway 40 city.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the thing is....

i tend to compare picnic with wish

even though picnic is way more refined and luxurious, I find it hard to accept the 9km/litre FC as compared to Wish's 12+km/litre

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:38 AM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone give a detailed comparison between Picnic and Wish, in terms of
- price
- passenger comfort (especially 3rd row)
- cargo space
- ride
- FC

Many thanks!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:01 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can anyone give a detailed comparison between Picnic and Wish, in terms of
- price
- passenger comfort (especially 3rd row)
- cargo space
- ride
- FC

Many thanks!

in terms of space, there is no comparison as Picnic wins hands down, esp e 3rd row. Treat it as sacrificing space for FC. My previous Ipsum 9km+ easily n e torque at low -mid is powderful, something not my present ody can match scholar.gif

Edited by Hamburger, 30 March 2009 - 12:01 PM.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If don't mind PI MPVs, have a look at the price, size, FC and spec of Toyota Noah or Voxy compared to Picnic.

If mind PI then nvm.
Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Heard dat PI gives very few accessories, also price is higher.
Wonder why still got so many buying from PI.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

Application9999
last heard in the news that Picnic will be obsolated....no more new model.....may be they come out with a new name....''BBQ'' tongue.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我不得空啦!!.....我不得空啦........你们很那个的.....我玩玩吧了.....不必ban (扁) 我嘛!!!!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

the thing is....

i tend to compare picnic with wish

even though picnic is way more refined and luxurious, I find it hard to accept the 9km/litre FC as compared to Wish's 12+km/litre

So how much F/C ur new odc give you
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Juliet50a
  • Juliet50a
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

any bro here driving 2005 picnic? can i check what is the colour code for black?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Rainbow
  • Rainbow
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Could anyone advise me on the difference between the deluxe and standard model? Anything I need to watch out for when shopping for a used picnic (2006 model)? Thank you.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Toyota, picnic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)