Toyota picnic

Crossangel

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, wonder if it's still worth to get the picnic. will there be a new one coming soon? And also is the power enough to pull the weight if the car...?

Thanks all.

↡ Advertisement

The car is heavy, FC ard 8km/l and lack of power to overtake.

However, its spacious and the rear air-con is great to have.

Have sold away after 3 years for my current Wish. [:)]

QC have drop i think.. just send my family pinic to service.. side skirt dropping wire dropping from btm of the car..but maybe tats borneo motor's QC... FC around 8km/l..always wheel spin when i floor it suddenly.. so i guess power is there..

lol.. my fsmily pinic till noe only 1 yr old.. shouldnt be botak so soon..but the wheel spin is quite scary... especially during rainy day or after rain. sometime even on dry road. just step suddenly and u can hear the spin. pinic has somehow the same interior sitting as estima. sat in my fren's estima b4. only tat the dash board are nicer.we got ours last yr march at only 77k. nice deal [thumbsup] u just have not have a good SE tat u are loyal to and she will give u all the discount she have.

the thing is....

i tend to compare picnic with wish

even though picnic is way more refined and luxurious, I find it hard to accept the 9km/litre FC as compared to Wish's 12+km/litre

Can anyone give a detailed comparison between Picnic and Wish, in terms of

- price

- passenger comfort (especially 3rd row)

- cargo space

- ride

- FC

Many thanks!

Can anyone give a detailed comparison between Picnic and Wish, in terms of

- price

- passenger comfort (especially 3rd row)

- cargo space

- ride

- FC

Many thanks!

in terms of space, there is no comparison as Picnic wins hands down, esp e 3rd row. Treat it as sacrificing space for FC. My previous Ipsum 9km+ easily n e torque at low -mid is powderful, something not my present ody can match [scholar]

Edited by Hamburger

If don't mind PI MPVs, have a look at the price, size, FC and spec of Toyota Noah or Voxy compared to Picnic.

If mind PI then nvm.

the thing is....

i tend to compare picnic with wish

even though picnic is way more refined and luxurious, I find it hard to accept the 9km/litre FC as compared to Wish's 12+km/litre

So how much F/C ur new odc give you

↡ Advertisement