Duragloss available off the shelf now!!!

Maddriver

Hi Bro / Sis,

You can now purchase Duragloss products at

CLICK ME

Address: The Frontier, Blk 50 Ubi Ave 3 #02-29 S(408866)

[/size]

Operating Hour: Monday to Friday 6pm to 8pm

Saturday & Sunday 10.30am to 2pm

*Micro Fiber products shown in our website are currently unavailable at MX Tradings.

List of products available at MX Tradings

Exterior

Shampoo / Polishes / Sealant / Quick Detailer / Flat Black Bumper Care

Interior

Leather Conditioner / Leather Shampoo / Vinyl Dressing

Glass Care

Polish / Glass Cleaner

Wheels

Wheel Cleaner / Tire Shine

Cheers

Maddetailer Aka Benny

↡ Advertisement

HA!! Benny, no wonder.

Kind of found it weird when I went into m x t r a d i n g 's website and saw your products.

Steady, now at least I can buy my engine oil and your products at the same place.

Btw, i still like meeting up to get from you, as I always get tips on how to improve. Guess many folks will also agree. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

actually quite ok since i get my engine oil supply from terence.. so can shop while i am there..

also benny rockz all over the island nowaday.. cannot catch up with him

Edited by Beei

now can go one stop shopping for engine oil and detailing goods liao.. thumbsup.gif

haha...thanks thanlks Bro Beei for your great support..Terence may have limited knowledge in detailing stuff..if you guys have any doubt..just give me a buzz will do..

HA!! Benny, no wonder.

Kind of found it weird when I went into m x t r a d i n g 's website and saw your products.

Steady, now at least I can buy my engine oil and your products at the same place.

Btw, i still like meeting up to get from you, as I always get tips on how to improve. Guess many folks will also agree. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

No worries.. is convenient for the east side Bro and Sis to purchase there...haha..is alway nice talking to u guysthumbsup.gif

Cool, lub and detailing stuff under one roof.

Terrence's new place is thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif .

Yes is a nice place...everything can be seen on the shelf..at this moment..micro-fibre products not available there yet..I am trying to work something out...

Must pay parking unless buy something, no browsing frown.gif but still good news for all.

I think there is a 15 mins grace periodsmile.gif but of cos when you are at the shop..1 agreed 15mins browsing is not enough..