Portable Air Compressor for Tires

Mouse

i've been using one for the past 5 years or so. Bought at homefix DIY for about 30+. Definitely worth the money.

Petrol kiosk got many inconsiderate people who parked their cars at the lot designated for tire pump....so i prefer to do it at my MSCP.

Bro, any brand name for the one u r using? Power tap from the 12V socket?

↡ Advertisement

Cant remember the brand, will check it out later.

I brought around 20 plus if remember correctly. But when topping up, it is very fast.

Not sure your fren is topping up a totally flat tire or jus topping a few diff psi

For a few diff in PSI took mi about less than a min. I tend to over inflate and got to let go a bit air. That's where the confusion comes in. The compressor show me 33PSI but my hand held pressure guage shows 34PSI. So normally I will take the hand held one.

I just dumped mine last week and got myself a cheapo manual foot pump, and it worked fine for top-up of air for car and bicycles.

(edited)

Manual pump is very good. Not prone to failure and doesn't drain the battery. Can use to inflate sex doll. If use electric compressor to pump up sex doll, might explode in your face. [laugh]

----------------------------------------

More likely the doll will only explode if he looses his cool, discard the electric compress in favour of DIY and keep pumping or squeezing it too tight.

Edited by Dumb

bro, which brand/model u using now?

i brought one from autobacs too....but found that the reading from the compressor and the tire pressure guage kinda of show diff readings. So normally i will jus base on the tire guage.

else the two show diff readings....confused dizzy.gif

think it is called power 1 or something like that. usually there are 2 different units available...psi or kg/cm3

yah...tap from cigarette lighter socket. attached some pics for your easy viewing

[inline 26052008.jpg][inline 26052008(001).jpg]

post-1-1211874653_thumb.jpg

post-1-1211874654_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Do you think if you can advise the model or type of the portable air compressor you had bought? I have check the link homely you advise, but not able to find it? Please advise. Thanks.

Hi,

Do you think if you can advise the model or type of the portable air compressor you had bought? I have check the link homely you advise, but not able to find it? Please advise. Thanks.

Last saw it available at Homely a few years back. You can give them a call to check before going down. Alternatively is to go down to Autobacs.

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

Hi anyone can advice if these electrical Tyre pump(meant for maintenance purpose) is d functions same for nowadays new car which don't comes with spare tyre anymore?

Cause mine 2nd hand ride got no spare tyre nor electrical pump

Thkz for any input/advice.

↡ Advertisement