Anyone got stock 5 X 100 alloy/steel rims lying around ?

Othello

smoothing of the throttle body for better airflow .... some Bora/Audi A4/Golf4 has done it with positive results, so considering lor ......

I also just drove a Golf4 with ported TB .... it is bounce1.gif very big improvement. its like throttle damn responsive, no more delay action when moving off laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

i know, but an audiA4 has also tried with positive results. For small, amt I think its worth it if my driving experience is enhanced.

aiyoh, i tot i explained liao smash.gif . My 17 setup only used for 10 months + tyres only travel 11 - 12,000 kms. A bit sayang to swop, somemore stick gotta top up $300. If mine is still stock 15", then mai tu liao .......

My sets of wheels are 15" OZ rims (conditions very scratch) however, tyres are still good (made 0407), used less than 11,000 km, can change if you like.

precisely because he sayang his 10mth's old 17" rims with the tyres that he doesn't want to take that 16" rims.

And you want to swop your 'very scratch' rims with his sayang ..... rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif wait long long ahh.....

if want to remove, must replace one else got BIG lobang. its a whole thing with a clip.

Just punch that damn thing out from inside laugh.gif

alternatively, can see whether can get sticker to paste over ....

Neutral Newbie

hmmm....thanks, cannot punch la...heart pain laugh.gif.

any idea where to buy skoda rim caps? kind of rare leh....