Will the greedy petrol cartel raise the fuel price in May 2008?

Auron

Will the greedy petrol cartel raise the fuel price in May 2008?  

103 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, definitely.
    • No, they decide to give motorist a breather this month.

Neutral Newbie
lai lai lai... we are 1/3 into the month of May. Oil price has risen to new heights....

so will the greedy petrol cartel raise fuel price in May?

everybody is targetting the 'petrol cartel'... ever wonder perhaps the main reason for the high prices is government fuel tax ?

get the drift ? [;)]

gahmen fuel tax is high, we all know...

it is just that the cartel is working hand in hand to suka suka raise the price of petrol...

all petrol companies have registered record breaking profit last year... these only prove that the cartel is just taking every opportunity to raise the petrol price to make motorist pay more...

Neutral Newbie

GOv 'fish out' 40cents per liter( if I;m not wrong ), if the GOV wanted to help the Singaporean, it should not subsidy the gases but to adjust the 'fish out' rates, 20cents during this bad/rough timing.

In many countries, GOV helps their people, in Singapore, we have to help our own and at time we have to help gov for their honest mistakes.

Add prices telling sign at ERP gantries( which is already a blood suckers ), should have save the money to help the needy...USMS is a bloody joke these days.

Honest Mistake generate huge Surplus but what was the plan for the Surplus, Surplus meant for us to share?

Honest Mistake generate a better Drama then Prison Break in the History, with tools of Toilet Rolls ( the dudes inside the show have to dig till their balls shrink yet local version was a breeze )

Honest Mistakes hand out extra caning strokes...etc etc

Honest Mistake of this and that...

I wonder, when next time I break the law, can I just time tell them it a Honest Mistake from me and let's move on.

Bottomline, Honest Mistakes, My Yellow Ass.

Have you ever seen leeches stop sucking blood??? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

actually, they stop when they are full [laugh]. but take quite long to become 100% because after some time, they will p!ss out the serum in the blood, retaining red blood cells only. they continue sucking in the meantime [sweatdrop]

i kena before, and of course read up abt them. must understand ur enemies.

but i think jungle leeches are actually the least harmful variety. [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

aiyah.... if the parents open both eyes and let the little rascals have a free run, in no time you will see SGD3.00 per litre [dizzy]

so it's jaybee petrol for me from now on. [;)]

this is life of a silly.... [blush]

not satisfy oso cant or afraid to protest [lipsrsealed] , unlike indo they show their unhappiness when their petrol price rose..

cant take it?? be a quiter loh, move to some where. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

why sg pump price r high . becos government don care . u up i oso up , at malaysia cheap becos they government help to pay . sg government onli u pay they . everything they wan is earn more money , if they pay u , u oso need to pay them back more . sg government think how to make sg good oso add how to earn more money from u to cover they spend. onli who work wif government will hav good life , if government create 1 item spend alot money they oso will take from u at other way , tp anyhow catch ppl any fine, parking everytime come give fine , fine price going up . ERP price go up build more ERP . gst up up up .

Turbocharged

Oil price first time above :

$80, 18 sept 07

$90, 25 oct 07

$100 26 feb 08

$110 9 apr 08

$120 6 may 08

taking the above example.

from date of 24 Oct 07

oil price is about $90 to now $110.

the greedy petrol cartel raise the pump price by 5+7+5+4+4+3 = 28 cents.

give and take some. so an increase of about $20-$30 dollars will give rise to an increase of 30 cents of the pump price. of course nothing to stop the greedy cartel to up 10 cents instead of the normal 4/5/7 cents.

with 95 now at about $2.12. so expect a pump price of $2.50 when crude oil hit $150.

and pump price of > $3 when crude oil hit $200.

In May 2008 when oil prices was $110/barrel, 95RON costs $2.12

Now with crude oil at $60/barrel, 95RON is retailing at $2.34

Makes no sense at all.

In May 2008 when oil prices was $110/barrel, 95RON costs $2.12

Now with crude oil at $60/barrel, 95RON is retailing at $2.34

Makes no sense at all.

You forgot other factors such as operating costs which include staff salaries, bonus, land cost, electricity, water, transportation, staffs' benefits and etc, then come CEO Salary package which include performance bonus and executive directors fees, then shareholders dividends and many others things, The keyword is money not enough in this world of chasing for money.

↡ Advertisement