Is it a good time to buy a landed property to stay now?

Milgram

Turbocharged

Thats precisely the point deh... Bloody area is HDB area still kar kar sell so high. Offer low low see how lor. Scarly he agrees [jawdrop][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Thats precisely the point deh... Bloody area is HDB area still kar kar sell so high. Offer low low see how lor. Scarly he agrees [jawdrop][laugh]

For that price the TS quoted, the property is in original condition lah!

1300sq ft means only very small frontage maybe a Picanto can just drive in but you cannot open the open gate! [laugh][laugh]

Lowest to do major A-A, still must throw in $200K+.

Do reconstruction at least $400+ above without piling.

Do reconstruction with attic and piling at least $500K+

So all in, still well over a million and a half leh! [;)]

GCB ar?...you work Geyland until become 'lau kway bu' still nowhere near! [laugh]

Lower your expectation lah....don't be like a typical Sillypore Woman lah!..even though you are gay! [sly]

GCB rated at least 10000 sqft above and only selected few of less than 5% of all the Sillyporeans are chosen!

Somemore need VERY special permission, [sly] if you are foreigner before even you can touch it! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
You know I'm a location-whore so Lorong Ah Soo landed selling 980 damn expensive to me deh

Sorry bro, I'm a location blur c0ck...the property is actually located at Tai Keng Gardens or sth... I'm such an idiot [:p]

Turbocharged

Lower liao lah. So big for what? Set up orgy party everyday meh? [sly]

Buy a penthouse with good view already very good still buy GCB [:p]

My folks thinking about purchasing a landed (F/H) property now (to stay). It's about 980K. Land size 1300 sqft, built up about 1500 sqft. Is it wise for them to get it now? Is the price okay?

Thanks. [gossip]

So blardi cheap....where? ulu place?

Anytime is a good time if u can afford it...

1st Gear

smelly smelly also 650k lar.. if it's 350, pls keep min 2 for me so that I can tear down and rebuilt as 1.

but after combining, still small for a landed.

Neutral Newbie
eh.. land size of 1300sq ft is extremely small...even a condo is bigger than that.

and for that price.. per sq ft doesn't really work out. what's the condition? new or old? renovation needed?

if you ask me, just the location and price already don't work out. and given the small size, I assume if you can squeeze a car in, you would have problem opening the door.

at a built up of 1500, I guess it's double storey with at most 3 rooms. if you have 4 room, then the room shd be very small.

P.S. a lot of guess work in my post coz you didn't supply much information.

Sorry bro, the property is actually located at Tai Keng Gardens...2 storeys, 3 rooms...small car porch...newly renovated.. What do you think?

1st Gear
For that price the TS quoted, the property is in original condition lah!

1300sq ft means only very small frontage maybe a Picanto can just drive in but you cannot open the open gate! [laugh][laugh]

Lowest to do major A-A, still must throw in $200K+.

Do reconstruction at least $400+ above without piling.

Do reconstruction with attic and piling at least $500K+

So all in, still well over a million and a half leh! [;)]

might as well buy new one [:/]

think either he cannot open the gate or close it when the car is in.. then we have someone talking about people not parking their car in their house [laugh]

anyway, no need to go so deep in since TS also didn't give much information

Neutral Newbie
Then price is around there but not many units there. Anyway, I would not pay more than 900K depending on condition and the size is small. Got SCV cable? The roof condition ok? Manhole inside house or outside house? how many stories? near Paya Lebar Methodist Gal school? Try not to get those facing main road. Corner Terrace is the best option.

Regards,

Tai Keng Gardens bro...no cabling...all roof antenna...place newly renovated...2 storey...

Neutral Newbie
price not fantastic leh .... estm $750psf

will make exception if the location is fantastic

lor ah su is not exactly fantastic

It's Tai Keng Gardens...better?

Neutral Newbie
Advice is wait and look around. No hurry for buyers now

The agent say got people offer lah...ask me hurry also...haiz..

if can afford it ...get it..

if cannot ..dont dream about it..

it's cheap... but if it looks like shi.t then dont get it..but if living in a landed is what you are after... then go fer it