LG/Samsung/Sony TVs

Zoner

Now we know, why Donald Trump so confidently claimed Obama spy on him.

He uses Samsung TV!

:XD:

I have proof that Obama spied on Trump.

He even saw him naked.

If you don't believe me here is the proof.

See for yourself.

:D

donald-trump-cover-1600x900.jpg

yylscoesfgcxmfyz6phj.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

now my LG 3D TV has really gone 3D all the way !!

anyone encounter this before ? how much to fix ?

Buy a new one lah

easy fix. Buy 3D glasses and the images will merge. :XD:

Still under warranty? If so, it's free. If not, just send the photo to LG. They will advise. Mine had a green line on the screen. They came down and confirm the fault and arrange another day to change. Still under warranty so all is foc.  

• Praise 1

did you often use the 3D function? 

mine also LG 3D tv, i only use it less than 5 time in the first year and never use it until now probably 5 yrs liao.

Twincharged

mine also LG 3D tv, i only use it less than 5 time in the first year and never use it until now probably 5 yrs liao.

i only used once - when i got it to try out one movie ... but apparently my vision cannot sync with the 3d .... watch until headache !! so i never used the function again.

Buy a new one lah

sad ....

easy fix. Buy 3D glasses and the images will merge. :XD:

Still under warranty? If so, it's free. If not, just send the photo to LG. They will advise. Mine had a green line on the screen. They came down and confirm the fault and arrange another day to change. Still under warranty so all is foc.  

got 4 pairs of the 3d glasses free with the tv last time ...

shud be more than 3 years liow ... think no more warranty liow .... [:(]  [:(]

Supersonic

3D has failed, the second time around it seems.

I remember somewhere in 70/80s after colour tv was introduced, they had this 3D movies, where you put on paper glass with red/blue plastic filter. Yeah, it gives people headache, bcuz our brain is not tuned to it.

Then 3D make a comeback again, and I don't see it catching on.

Unless you can make 3D natural as the eyes can see, without having to put on any "special" glasses, I think it will continue to fail.

Edited by Kb27

i only used once - when i got it to try out one movie ... but apparently my vision cannot sync with the 3d .... watch until headache !! so i never used the function again.

sad ....

got 4 pairs of the 3d glasses free with the tv last time ...

shud be more than 3 years liow ... think no more warranty liow .... [:(][:(]

I'm also using LG,

My remote gone already, all the function cannot be access.

It was like all of sudden, the magic remote gone and the original TV remote all lose their function.

Only left On & Off.

5yrs plus of usage.

I think the TV only "smart" for 3yrs then many other functions cannot operate properly

I'm also using LG,

It was like all of sudden, the magic remote gone and the original TV remote all lose their function.

Only left On & Off.

5yrs plus of usage.

I think the TV only "smart" for 3yrs then many other functions cannot operate properly

another reason for not buying a made in korea brand! Looks nice, sleek and all but wont last. My Toshiba Regza is 10 years old but still going strong. Saw a few Sharp and Panasonic smart 50-55 incher on sale for less than 1.5k. Very tempting!
  • Praise 1

One massive criteria for TV selection, size.

Smart or stupid tv matter less.

Cos TV is for watching football, all others are optional.

• Praise 4

I'm also using LG,

Only left On & Off.

5yrs plus of usage.

i hardly change tv, only 3 tv since 1994 (Philips, Sony then LG). The current LG is more than 5 years still perfectly fine.

PS: those tv changed was not spoilt, I gave them away [laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

i am going for china brands already ... price is cheaper and hell lots of capabilities.

might not last as long ... but you can get double the worth even if it does not last. get two china tvs for the price of one branded tv.

i hardly change tv, only 3 tv since 1994 (Philips, Sony then LG). The current LG is more than 5 years still perfectly fine.

PS: those tv changed was not spoilt, I gave them away [laugh] [laugh]

I tested tested the magic remote again, still can work, maybe the dongle USB to TV wasn't properly connected.

But the original remote still spoilt.

I think the best remote is from Singtel, lasted about 10yrs until got it changed to a new one recently.

However my commendation on Singtel only applies for remote control.

• Praise 2

Can use your smartphone to control or simply buy aftermarket universal remote controller in MY (~ MYR5 to 10) each only.

I'm also using LG,

Only left On & Off.
5yrs plus of usage.

Hypersonic

Just buy another remote or those universal ones. Remote spoiled is not a big problem.

• Praise 3

another reason for not buying a made in korea brand! Looks nice, sleek and all but wont last. My Toshiba Regza is 10 years old but still going strong. Saw a few Sharp and Panasonic smart 50-55 incher on sale for less than 1.5k. Very tempting!

I believe korea tv has catch up in terms of reliability and should be as reliable as jap brand tv la.  And they are cheaper than brands like Sony, so is good value.  Thanks Samsung and LG for making TVs affordable !

To add, I recall long ago when lcd just launched, a friend of mine bought a 32" lcd tv for $15,000 !  It was the first time I saw it and I was like thinking how could I ever afford one like that ?  lol.

I believe korea tv has catch up in terms of reliability and should be as reliable as jap brand tv la. And they are cheaper than brands like Sony, so is good value. Thanks Samsung and LG for making TVs affordable !

To add, I recall long ago when lcd just launched, a friend of mine bought a 32" lcd tv for $15,000 ! It was the first time I saw it and I was like thinking how could I ever afford one like that ? lol.

i still see korea brand like what it was.....nice to see and technologically better.....but lifespan quite cmi.

Ya....i remembered the ministry i worked nack in the 90s......think it was 40" plasma with computer......25k.......

• Praise 1

I'm also using LG,

Only left On & Off.

5yrs plus of usage.

Maybe got app one

Can use hand phone to control

i still see korea brand like what it was.....nice to see and technologically better.....but lifespan quite cmi.

Ya....i remembered the ministry i worked nack in the 90s......think it was 40" plasma with computer......25k.......

My lg 7-8 yrs no problem

Damnnnnnn

i am going for china brands already ... price is cheaper and hell lots of capabilities.

might not last as long ... but you can get double the worth even if it does not last. get two china tvs for the price of one branded tv.

Which China tv?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1