New Toyota Alphard 09 Model... Interested...

Chaihot5

Neutral Newbie

Wonder how much the Pi's ar selling over here... Looks Tempting

May 12, 2008

0512a.jpg

0512b.jpg

Toyota 'Alphard' Minivan Reborn with 'Vellfire' Companion

Tokyo

↡ Advertisement

they using this Alpard as mini bus to ferry pple fr HK airport to SZ.

beri spacious and comfy inside cabin. fix 6 rear passengers with plenty of room.

Neutral Newbie

In malaysia, you can see lot's of people driving this car. The car jacking rate for this car is low... As i'm working in Malaysia, i dun have to worry about rising fuel prices hee hee... Will be waiting for news from R***burg as they are bringing it over... [:)]

The 2.4-liter, front-wheel-drive models boast a fuel efficiency of 11.6km/l in the 10-15 test cycle outlined by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT) with CO2 emissions under the test cycle just 200g/km, achieving fuel efficiency that exceeds by 25% the level called for by the Japanese 2010 standards*.

really doubt this fuel consumption is for real. The current Alphard is getting less than 7km/l.

Supercharged

msia certain places prone to flood when it rains right? it is really comfortable driving as compared to being ferried around in it?

Supercharged

unless TS gets the Hybrid version or CNG version. Btw, the Hybrid model is very cool especially the rear.

this car go genting sure no problem

just that u'll not see ur car ever again.

you got that right man, Estima/Previa is also a hot favourite sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif I think Honda Elysion would be a better choice nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

for me I couldn't afford the Elysion, so I got a Korean 8seater, up north nobody wants them laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

can anyone advise how much road tax for OPC for these cars? thinking of buying one for weekend escapades up to north.

looks like it needs two gas tank for filling.

Toyota builds Prius to help save fuel, but build this

lumpy alphate (whatever) to waste all effort. what a

contradiction.

haven't you read some of the bro's reply, Alphard is highly "favourite" with "people" up north and also in Thailand (same goes for Estima/Previa), you still want to get one just for weekend escapades up north sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

You're Korean 8 seater also wanted up North lah..... they then re-badge it as NAZA [:p]

↡ Advertisement