All New MPV (5/7/8 Seater) from Honda... Freed

Ahyoo2002

Dont think this car can sell with this type of pricing. Btw, which PI is selling this car?

Price: 5 seat version to be price around that of entry level Airwave, while 7 / seat version around that of entry level Stream

I think it make sense to buy a 1.5L 7 seater if one is not ferrying full load all the time. Imagine the amount of money saved on tax and fuel if one buys a 2L MPV vs a 1.5L MPV.

Just sidetrack a bit. At times I can't understand Singaporeans' mentality. We can accept Thai made cars, judging from the number of Altis and Vios on the road. However, mention the car is made in Indonesia, everyone went

[jawdrop] or [thumbsdown] . Bear in mind Indonesia has a long history of car assembling as well. Is it because of the brand Toyota, that's why people are buying Thai made cars? If there's a Toyota model that's made in Indonesia, do u think Singaporeans will buy it? Juz food for tots. [flowerface]

how much will they be selling in singapore?

Some said the basic model is almost the price of Airwave.

If its in 1.8L then think will be more sellable.

Its nice to have sliding door and the moon roof like airwave [thumbsup]

Yah [nod]

The price is too close to Stream.

The [thumbsup] of 1.5L is hopefully better FC.

But I think will be lack of power [thumbsdown]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif true true...every car can hit 100km/hr...is just how it reach 100km/hr...hahaha

my Korean 2 tonner now is much better to hit 100km/h after some mod sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif if stock it will be sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif