• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 14 praises

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:16 AM

Driftking
  • Driftking
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

"Add 2 parts Chrysler, 1 part Honda, a dash of Mercedes-Benz and a ton of “Suzuki powder.” Voila! Say hello to China’s latest offering – the Chana Benni. Unlike some forms of junk to emerge from the People’s Republic, this one harbours a fair bit of hope."

Introducing the Chana Benni...
http://www.sgcarmart...view.php?AID=39

thumbsup.gif
Mercury1 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Staying Focused in my Ford!
On the roads, I'm lord!
Other rides, they are bored!
Not me, cuz I'm drifting my Ford!

I wrote that rap! ;)

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

Bearbear1494
  • Bearbear1494
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There's already a thread on this car in this very folder.

http://www.mycarforu.....ne)_P2352573/
Mercury1 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
================================================================================

Full DIY I.C.E Setup - | Pioneer DEH-P6850MP | SoundCraft Parametric Pre-Amp | Lanzar Neo 35WX4-Channel | Precision Power PCX1250 Monoblock | Helix Blue 62 MKII 6.5" Components | JL Audio XR650-CSxo | ForceTen 6.5" Rear Mid-bass | Kicker CompVR 12" DVC Sub | Lightning Audio 1.0 Farad Capacitor | Blitz Audio 1-2 Distribution Block w/ Digital Voltmeter | Scosche EFX 4AWG Cables | Scosche EFX RCA Cables | Single-layer Audiobahn SP |

================================================================================

Van I.C.E Setup - | Sony GTX-350 | Lanzar Vibe 421 4-Channel | Kenwood PS400M Monoblock | Worldtech 6X9 3-Way | Lanzar Max X-over | 2 X Blitz Audio 10" DVC Subs | Work Still In Progress

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:59 AM

Driftking
  • Driftking
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

oppss... sorry, haven't been around much lately... laugh.gif

Staying Focused in my Ford!
On the roads, I'm lord!
Other rides, they are bored!
Not me, cuz I'm drifting my Ford!

I wrote that rap! ;)

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

Roadsaints
  • Roadsaints
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Forum Etiquette

Search First

We have a powerful search system and what you are asking may have already been answered. This will save you time from waiting for a reply. Before you post, visit our search page. If you have too many results, try limiting the date to the last 6 months.

nod.gif laugh.gif smile.gif tongue.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this
Click me! ---> www.JDMempire.blogspot.com

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:11 PM

AMOE
  • AMOE
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello! Can you knidly help me? Chana Bennie 1.3L M/T doesn't start. what could be the problem?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hello! Can you knidly help me? Chana Bennie 1.3L M/T doesn't start. what could be the problem?

Fault could lie in either a flat battery or a faulty alternator or faulty starter

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Introducing, Chana, Benni, parts and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users