Driving up Kukup

Ironstarz

Neutral Newbie

Alternatively you can park at Tikus Carpark tis one you can't miss you can see it on your left hand sign with a big rat. After parking take their free shuttle service to the jetty.

The short cut is exit on J7 on paved road. The distance is about 4km shorter than continuing J7 North.

Anyway, will try out, not for saving fuel (Vpower is cheap there!) but to experience the old Malaysian road.

Hypersonic

Hi bro,

Is it this short cut shown by the red arrow. I took this route once to an interesting place call Noah's Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary (NANAS for short) You may heard of them where their stand is no-kill on all animals. They save aniamls especially dogs that were suppose to be put to death. I just went there last month. There were more than 700 dogs, a few horses and monkeys. It's great to bring the children there. They use tobe at jln Kayu, but no relocated to there.

Here's the link

http://www.noahsarklodge.com/

http://www.noahsarkcares.com/

You have to made prior arrangment to visit the place with Lynda. Don't just stop by on your way to kukup, coz they are not opened most of the time.

post-81-1210954643_thumb.png

Hypersonic

No choice for us parent. It's our son who repeatedly wants to go to genting. But this time round we'll stay one night in KL before heading to genting.

Hypersonic
BTW u like BAK PAU, TAU SAR PAU and PEANUT Pau? Look at the map.. right before Pekan Nenas .. around no. 4 ... turn right into that shop houses ... there is a pau shop .. see beh good! [thumbsup]

Thanks, but still can't figure out where. Is it still on J7 route northbound, the shop will be on the right?

Tat's the road. At least now I know it's ok to go on that road. I saw a bus on that road from Google Earth, so I reckon it is a good enough road to travel on.

Thanks.

Any Bros or Sis who drove up recenty care to update on any changes to road condition...

Is Carpark A near to the jetty end. Or any other better alternative & safe location to park over the night?

Thanks Thanks for your replies...

[;)]

hee... no replies to my earlier questions...

Not been there since 10 odd years ago... So makin a trip up to take a look at e area again...

Nothin much to do there, other than some indoor table exercise, fishin, visit to e fish farm, etc... Run a search on kukup and u shd be able to gather a handful of link to those operaters' webby... Heee

↡ Advertisement