• Sonax
    • Coral
    • Others
    • No need
    • What is it?

unker wolfy.. ur post boh seng li arh?

better ask kar chng cleaner then..

mebbe can solicit some answer laugh.giflipsrsealed.gif

So far have tried STP the black bottle, the clear bottle and the silver bottle. Also tried Prestone brand. Didn't notice any significant difference though. tongue.gif

YES it does...

Some ppl here swear by Redline...i havent tried but bought a bottle...

i got the Sonax and now first half tank i noticed an average 2km/L economy increase... i bet my injector is full of gunk....

dont get the injector cleaner ( 8-12 bucks) get the Fuel system cleaner (20-30 bucks) ...

Ya. I also use Redex once in awhile. It's been around for maybe 30 years. Still trust it most.

Tried the other brands but still prefer Redex cos it the most cost efficient.

1 bottle can use for dunno how long. BTW I use the concentrated type which 1 bot can treat about >200 lit. Not the 1 bottle for 1 tank of petrol type.

Best to use when going for long drives like to Cameron or Kuantan. [thumbsup]

Redex when I use can feel the engine smoother. Even notice the idling increase abit.

Long ago I use & instead of the engine "chug chug" when I turn the starter, it goes "chhhhhhh, chhhhhhh". I think it is cos the engine is smoother. [confused]

Anyway I still use it once every 10K km to clean the system just b4 I do my oil change.

No lah. Redex is USA product. They got 2 types. 1 is a bottle to a full tank of gas. The other is 1/5 bottle for every 20 or 40 lit or something like that.

I don't follow the instructions exactly. 1st pour, I put abit more. Then every top-up of petrol I use abt 1/5 bottle. 1 bottle about $12 only.

But recently I noticed the price keep going up? [smallcry]

Ya but what has that got to do with the additive? U mean it cools the engine down so FC better? I don't know if the additive can cool the engine down much.

I tot is cos it's smoother(less friction) so FC better? But of course less friction does mean less heat too.

have not tried other brands yet. only used redex into the injectors and rev till the white smoke is gone. lighter throttle response. [;)]

↡ Advertisement