PEDRA BRANCA IS OURS!!!

Schmi

Hmmmmm...........

Sue you until pants drop ... :secret-laugh:

If anyone says that to me, the joke's on them.

My pants are already dropping.

You trying to imply that I have beer belly and you don't ...... [sly]

:XD::XD::XD:

Actually it's because my belly more powderful than yours that pants easily slip off, especially when I have to wear below belly level. Ask @RadX. Gotta see it to believe it.

Actually it's because my belly more powderful than yours that pants easily slip off, especially when I have to wear below belly level. Ask @RadX. Gotta see it to believe it. ððð

Both can fight

Really

Both belly belly big

Hahahah

(edited)

Now you alerted @radx ..... [lipsrsealed]

Next time during MU, he will try to pull it down to compare "that" thing and laugh till his pants drop ... :a-fun:

Inches vs Footer :secret-laugh:

Sounds to me like you really envy @RadX penis. Fantasise much?

:D

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

Haiz

Poetic. But i disagreeð

That's what he wants us to be. If he had his way, this island, prices of water, crooked bridge amongst others will be per the wind direction he's puffing at.

Puffing. Cos he's running out of steam after all the years of trying to tell LKY we are so small, its a snide joke that their former railway was able to slap our faces purple with so called sovereignty.

So, we do not need to be a wind vane. Never did anyways. We are our own ppl and we all have a roof over our heads.

He failed. Regardless his choice of words. Otherwise he's insinuating that the International Court was unfair in its decision that this tinny tweeny island is actually rightfully still theirs. My foot.

Hehe...that's my personal tots. He's not wise enuff to know wind direction. We count it our blessing.ðð

Safe ride

Cheers

We are like compass pointing to China and USA.

I meant he is the wind vane lah, not us.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1

I wonder if China will now object and say the rescue zone intrudes into the motherland?

And will rescue chopper be warned by their forces that it's in Chinese territory..

Twincharged

I am not an expert in this field although once upon a time I was (among many hundreds of manpower to secure Pedra Branca) one of those who threw lots of hours in the buildup to ICJ. Such is the complexity of China's claim, it is hard to predict if China will or will not take that position. Let's just assume, if China does adopt that position one day, I can only say I am not surprised at all.

China wants the world to believe it is a peaceful nation, isn't it?

well... even if get ordered away, doubt we will hear anything.

however... would be ironic if one of their "fishing boats" take things too far and gets sunk by someone and our chopper go rescue them....

well... even if get ordered away, doubt we will hear anything.

however... would be ironic if one of their "fishing boats" take things too far and gets sunk by someone and our chopper go rescue them....

The reasonable side of me (as a former seafarer) is that any passing vessels should rescue them, regardless of the flag of the boat.

The evil side of me (following Chinese abandoning others at sea) says we should just leave them to die the same way they did to others.

Twincharged

The reasonable side of me (as a former seafarer) is that any passing vessels should rescue them, regardless of the flag of the boat.

The evil side of me (following Chinese abandoning others at sea) says we should just leave them to die the same way they did to others.

i dunno S&R is under what agency in PRC context. Or who the  chopper asset belong to.

If it belongs to the military, maybe they are just waiting for the time to fully declare one of the islands as a full fledged air base before taking over officially... or demand full exclusion.

anyway.. i tot of maritime career last time, the travel the world thingy.

hows it like? good?

i presume family life demands career switch eventually.

i dunno S&R is under what agency in PRC context. Or who the  chopper asset belong to.

If it belongs to the military, maybe they are just waiting for the time to fully declare one of the islands as a full fledged air base before taking over officially... or demand full exclusion.

anyway.. i tot of maritime career last time, the travel the world thingy.

hows it like? good?

i presume family life demands career switch eventually.

I am not a commercial mariner, but its a lonely life out there from what I heard from my peers who resigned from Govt to work for commercial ships. They do get paid alot and nowhere to spend the money at sea.

Singapore stands ready to 'robustly defend' sovereignty over Pedra Branca: MFA

SINGAPORE: Singapore stands ready to "robustly defend" its sovereignty over Pedra Branca, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) spokesperson said on Friday (Oct 14).

The comments came a day after Malaysia announced its intention to continue legal action in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the issue of sovereignty over the island.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pedra-branca-singapore-stands-ready-robustly-defend-sovereignty-mfa-malaysia-legal-action-3008176

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5