Comfortable Coilovers for Street Use

Hi bro, are u referring to the old D2. Understand the old D2 is ready hard even set at softest.

The new D2 is Racing Sport CS 3 (comfort series). I just fixed it recently. No complaint, superb handling.

U can set it super hard or comfort mode, 36 clicks to choose from soft to hard. i tried 18 front n rear, it is not really hard, but good enough for hard corning as well as comfortable enough to fetch your family around. I increase it to 22 hardness, it is really hard, i cant imagine how hard will it be if set to 36 hardness. I personally think it is well build and good enough for SG road and tracking. i have used BC on my previous ride. No fight to the new D2 Racing Sport CS 3 despite it is more afforable then BC. And most importantly it is easily servicable locally at v reasonable price. Thumb up for new D2.

What's the price range for their coilovers and the warranty coverage?

Is AT Performance the only workshop that brings it in?

What's the price range for their coilovers and the warranty coverage?

Is AT Performance the only workshop that brings it in?

I think AT Performance is the authorized dealer for D2 coilovers.

hi, newbie here [:p]

which coilover or spring is suitable for impreze 1.5R?

i am looking for comfort only [:)]

If you are looking for comfort, it is advisable to stay with stock suspension.

I am using Drift racing coilover.. Comparing to BC mine is abit more softer.. At 1st i wanted to go for D2 but seeing alot of complaint for the past oil leak problem stop me from installing it.. So how is the CS3 new 1? better then the old version??

im using drift racing coilover too..btw,do u noe how/where to adjust the hard/soft of the coilover?

Juz changed to JIC recently, other then the "squash" sound, the ride is definitely comfortable. Height is lowered to one finger spacing and set to medium mode, not hard at all. Front tyres are cambered at 1.5 degrees. Minimum body roll during cornering. Did the corner at the CTE and TPE interchange at 110km/hr.....very stable.

Whole set cost me 2.2k thereabout.

JIC is comfortable?

i sat in a ride with JIC FLT TAR is freaking hard.

the car basically keeps skipping on the expressway .

im using drift racing coilover too..btw,do u noe how/where to adjust the hard/soft of the coilover?

Go back to the workshop that install for you to do the adjustment. Then test it again before you drive off.

Neutral Newbie

I've had Tein Basics on my Miata, jetta, and Civic.. ride was as soft as stock.. however, b/c it didn't have spring rate control, it would bottom out and hit the wells... adjusting for a stiffer ride would have fixed it... instead I just took out the well lining... ride was great.. and it was able to go pretty low...

Does any bros here know which workshop got provide installment plan for coilover??? can recommend?

you can try asking the workshop.i've seen people doing that . some workshops do have zero interest installment plans tied up with certain credit card companies.check it out , no harm asking around.

Anyone using tein super street?

i use it before . these are the problems i encounter.

spring rate on stock is very soft .comfortable definately but not suitable for track use.

if you set the compression harder , the dampers wont work properly .

if you change to heavier springs the shocks will "top up".

mine are 2nd hand . got it at a very good price and seller use it for less than 8mths.i use it another 6mths . overall

no leaking/knock/funny noise issues.

if you can get it 2nd hand and in good condition . then go for it. if buying brand new at 2k+ based on current pricing , i would say skip it .

Neutral Newbie

A forummer on here with the 33R has superstreets, they're very comfy, but i'm using hks hiper-ds so really i got no basis for comparison.

used superstreet for a few years, no complains, very comfort based for street driving and bends....then progress to flex wif edfc...now tinking of monoflex

↡ Advertisement