The Wife of J Part IV: J's side of the tale

Legendkiller

Neutral Newbie

TS's note:

The title of this thread, for the sake of continuity, shall remain as The Wife of J, Part IV. This may not be too apt here, as it is mostly about J, and his view on the marriage.

This was meant to be the final installment, but I have received (too) many PMs asking me variously about J, R, their marriage and their future. I may or may not write part V, depending on reader demands. Also for heaven's sake (this is for the forummer who posted me the question on the sex thingy), please do not ask me which positions they usually do it in. I'm close to J but NOT THAT CLOSE! [laugh]

J got married in 2005 to a girl whom he has met while on overseas travel. According to J, R was very different then. Tall, shapely and soft spoken, she was, according to him, the epitome of womanhood. She would defer to him for all decisions from minor things like where to dine, what clothes to wear, to the important things like their plans for the future. She would laugh with him and do everything with him without complaint. They dated for about 3-4 months before he popped the question. R said yes. I believe sincerely that J was, and still is, a man many girls would say yes to. Fair looking, well-spoken, and born into a wealthy family, J never had lack of female admirers himself. J is about 32 this year and the son of a food retail businessman, whose family resides in an opulent mansion somewhere in the central part of Singapore.

According to J, R started to change gradually after marriage. From being submissive, she would, over a period of months, become more and more dominant and abusive toward J. She also started to pile on the pounds. It had occured to him that she suffered from some form of schizophrenia, but she would turn abusive whenever he suggested that she seek professional help. J's happiness, freedom and dreams started to be destroyed one by one. During the night we chatted, he admitted that he often looked back into the pre-marriage days and wondered what had come over his wife, the woman whom was once so demure and submissive toward him. Gone was that girl, and in her place lingered a vile presence that is beyond reason and comprehension. J told me that he broke down several times, and after a few encounters of violence with R, he wanted nothing to do with her or the marriage any longer. He told me that he was tempted several times to either pack his bags and run to the other end of the world, or to stab a fork into her throat while she slept. He had not done either, because he has not given up hope searching for and falling in love again the R that he had first come to know. He still believes to this day that R still has some good left in her, buried below the veneers of unpleasantness that overflows from her each and every day. It is for this perceived good that J still hangs on for.

Divorce has likewise occured to J "almost on a daily basis" for the past 2 years or so. Yet the thoughts of divorce always warred with his wish of finding the old loving R, and so far love has prevailed. J has become numb to the antics, spite and abusive tendencies of R, and chooses to believe that his wife is very ill mentally. He has to date not succeeded in convincing her to get any medical help. J believes that love would see both of them through and one day, he would get a breakthrough. He had told me that he would give them both another 3 years to work things out, and "get the demon exorcised from their marriage". I told him to consider carefully. He or R might very well end up dead in three years time.

J told me something then, an incident he experienced with R a few weeks prior to the night he seeked solace at my house. He had a very hard cry when he finished his story. After hearing about it, I came to realise that J's hopes were not based on pure wistful thinking or ungrounded imagination. If what he said were true, J has earned his right to hope that he would one day find his "original R".

The incident with J recounted to me deserves to be put into a separate installment. Part V may or may not be posted, depending on how much you wish to know about it. I do not wish to bore you if this saga is becoming a little stale, you see.... [;)]

Till then, constant reader, I remain your humble LK.

↡ Advertisement

sound like the girl majiam insecure ah....

so slowly turn to makan to destress than become like Chyna.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

did J did anything to make turn her into wat she is today???

Neutral Newbie

actually, when I saw WWE Chyna in one of your posts, I realised she DOES look a bit like her. And J showed me a photo of R when he first knew her.. you would have thought they were two different persons altogether!

Turbocharged

Give us Part V.

And do make sure it is the Grand Finale.

No more further installments as it is beginning to appear like a Channel 8 soap opera. [laugh]

yes pls....part V. quik quik

part IV not much drama compared to I-III, so it's a good lead up to part V, then maybe close it with a bang.

Neutral Newbie

i need to put spoken words into written words and give depth to the story for you to enjoy reading it... hehe be patient dude! [;)]

↡ Advertisement