Malaysia New Petrol Effective 5th June 2008

inlinesix

Neutral Newbie

There's a 2nd part to this news byte that wasn't mentioned. As part of the government's bid to move towards uncontrolled fuel prices that will fluctuate with market prices, August will see prices being adjusted to RM4/l - courtesy of my Malaysian friends in KL (take it with a pinch of salt).

↡ Advertisement

if the ban still stand, the biggest group of people kana pwned is the citizen...laugh.gif suppose to curb filling up by foreign vehicle ended up the people got to pay more... laugh.gif then sure the next GE of malaysia cumming real soon... and anwar will be the next pm by september, as he (anwar) claimed....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif hope abdullah read what i post here and think twicelaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

they have rebates from the govt mah.

the only qnn is when the people will get it!

i wonder wat's the sentiment now in JB among its people.

isn't this measure and revision of price supposed to be in

Aug? [confused]

anyway, just hope not the people who suffer in the end lah

thumbsup.gif less jam at custom

RON97 = RM2.70/L

RON92 = RM2.62/L

Diesel = RM2.58/L

RM1.92 = SGD$0.80

RM2.70 per liter =SGD$1.14

tonight is a good time to rob the petrol kiosk.... sure got alot of $$$$ sweatdrop.gif

queue will be worst in 100 yrs [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

dun tin wan go in lah [sly]

sekali the petrol price up to RM6/L.... then we see many MY car come visit our kiosk herelaugh.gif

for me no problem... got something to do in jaybee this 2 days, so my tank always full... i juz had my last RM1.92/L fuel this afternoonsly.gif

u try to tell me is still cheap right?lipsrsealed.gif should use the word economicalnod.gif

wonder still worth to pump or not since we cant pump after 9th? wonder what'a foreign rate next time

u can check onemotoring webbie see if custom got jam or not lor.... i m sure is jam big time.... as though Mas Selamat escape for the 2nd timelaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement