Volkswagon beetle a girls car?

Oohlala007

yeah! b-wong at california! LOL! damn gay man... not to mention his slew of buddies around him... "eh brian... i have been waiting so long for you... busy issit" in that shrill akua tone! Eeeeeeee... my hairs r standing on end liau!

brian got frequent california gym meh? nvr seen him there before..Chen Han Wei is the one that was frequently spotted..

this is wat i call power thread! [laugh] many topics under one umbrella!

and tat's why i'm here... i like to bash gays (intollerant towards alternative lifestyle mah, i admit)... and i also want to find out what other guys think about the beetle...

anyway, r u a tai tai?

Turbocharged
I also always see him at California with this gym 'buddy'.. [nod]

hmmm, so I might have also seen you before but dunno who are you.. [laugh]

What time do you train? I'm usually there at 6+. Typical days are 1, 3 and 7 (morning for 7s).

You see one lonely farker with major torn black polo t and its me. Please don't beat me up when u see me cos I got "lj bin" [:p]

Turbocharged

Started recently like 2 yrs back. Yep I only visit Orchard branch. The girls there are ze best although they aren't exactly good looking... Just like me [:/]

nah..why would I wanna meet him? I was asking becos we were talking abt cali orchard and then you mention B.wong, so thot you were referring to the same branch..

(edited)

I'm alway there too. Accompany my gf wan la.. Reckon i must have seen you as i keep seeing the same ppl there.

Who else here visits california orchard? Can say hi next time.

Edited by Shemmy

Hahaha! i'm laughing my socks off. u r 100% - the girls there r the best! and they r not the super good looking!!! wah! the attitude they have there must be seen to be believed!!! in the female locker, they just strut around naked! ...i didn't peep lah; fellow-female-california-gym-goers tell me one. [:p]

(edited)

haha..my typical days are 2,4 and 7. usually start around 6.45pm..ccasionally may go on 1 or 5..most of the time go orchard but sometime go Bugis.. [laugh] sunday usually start around 4pm..

Edited by Damienic

Neutral Newbie

the drive is great but than ppl just cannot accept that a guy is driving the car. i got quite alot of stares from the public and my gf says that i look like an ah gua when driving the beetle. LOlz.