Double sided tape for door visor

Shinshino

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Can try 3M the green color version.. i tink it is meant for super strong adhesive (I forgot the exact)... the visor is normally pasted at the plastic portion of your ride's window and hence might not cause any damage to car paint... but again.. depending on what ride u r having... but seriously, if can, dun put... no matter how strong, it will peel off sooner or later as my ex-visors gave way on my driver's side after a few months n if u travelling in NSH often, it is kinda irritating... I took them off eventually as afraid one fine day will 'fly' away from my car [laugh]

Edited by Phyllis
↡ Advertisement

For my previous car, I instruct the installer to use 3M red colour tape for my visor. I paid for the tape. My car went up till 170km/h also no problem. Thatz the max speed for my ride. Pedal already stuck to the floorboard. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

any floor mat on ur floorboard or not?? [:p] my visor's problem came after a few months n not only the peeling off sight irritated me.. the sound from visor too... so, might as well kill the root of the problem [;)]

I never had a puncture in tis car at all. It was the previous previous car, my 1st car. Its a coe car n no visors were available.

there's an ongoing basic type door visor Sale in ACE1 Auto Accessories for $15.00 only per set and they can also help you install it. you may want to visit their shop to grab them until the promotion ends.

I mean is it a must to have door visor?

its good to have actually..when parked..u can open ur windows a little...great esp if u park in open space , under hot sun... [:p]

its good to have actually..when parked..u can open ur windows a little...great esp if u park in open space , under hot sun... [:p]

Ok thanks.. Noticed not all new cars have these days, maybe I have to nag my AD to give 1 when my get my car..

Ok thanks.. Noticed not all new cars have these days, maybe I have to nag my AD to give 1 when my get my car..

Your new ride a veloster?

thought u have to get it on ur own?mine i also bought on my own..many yrs after i bought my ride

New ride is K3, not sure it comes with visor. Seems like doesn't.

Ask the Se to include this as freebie!

(edited)

this type of cheap stuff dun ask as freebie. ask for something some expensive

Original ones are not cheap! They can be additional freebies!

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement