Good All-In-One Laser Printer, networkable and scan to pdf/email to recommend?

Guyver

Dear all,

Just wondering is there any good All-In-One Laser printer that is ..

- Network-able

- Scan to pdf/email

- Receive fax as pdf/email

Thanks for feedback ... [nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Looking to buy a printer-scanner-fax for parents. Name of the game now is printer cheap but cartridge will kill you, so which brand of cartridge is value for money in the long run? Is Fuji Xerox still the brand to go for?

I had tried both Brother and Cannon. Quality of print wise, cannon is 1 up. Price of cartilage wise, brother is 1 up...

So u need to decide which one is more important to you.

• Praise 1

I had tried both Brother and Cannon. Quality of print wise, cannon is 1 up. Price of cartilage wise, brother is 1 up...

So u need to decide which one is more important to you.

cartridge lah

Canon is gd.

Hypersonic

Cartridge is expensive. When I was looking, and still looking as my current samsung is not spoilt yet, my choice was a Fuji Xerox. The main consideration was it was the cheapest 3rd party cartridge from TaoBao. If you search hard enough, less than$10 per cartridge.

Turbocharged

It is like the Gillette model, sell you stick low price, buy the blades will kill you.

Seems like Canon quite recommended. Will it delight me always?

Cartridge is expensive. When I was looking, and still looking as my current samsung is not spoilt yet, my choice was a Fuji Xerox. The main consideration was it was the cheapest 3rd party cartridge from TaoBao. If you search hard enough, less than$10 per cartridge.

Nowadays I don't use 3rd party cartridge. Bad experience. The modern machine is so smart that it can "sense" the cartridge is not from the same parents. And always gives you heart attack. Meaning it fails when you are at most critical time.

I don't mind to pay more for the peace of mind

Turbocharged

Brother?

Brother printer generally is cheap.... but damn I hate the user interface.... Canon should be better....

ahtough $10, the special air shipping will cost about $15-$20

end up total price is about $25

key thing is see your taobao shipping how much

Hypersonic

ahtough $10, the special air shipping will cost about $15-$20

end up total price is about $25

key thing is see your taobao shipping how much

That's why have to look at cheapest toner available. Fuji Xerox, CP105, CM215 series, chiong one is the cheapest so far.

I didn't know toner have to use sensitive air.. I will try and order tomorrow and see can go by sea or not.

Anyone has recommendation for an all in one printer plus copier with scanning function? Maybe something folks use for home office?

Thanks a lot for helping

• Praise 2

Anyone has recommendation for an all in one printer plus copier with scanning function? Maybe something folks use for home office?

Thanks a lot for helping

I am using the following :-

Fuji Xerox Docuprint M225 dw

Epson L350 Ink Tank Printer

Canon CS9000 

↡ Advertisement