Rejected by insurance company

Stdfrank

(edited)

for eg: NTUC covers as long as insured gives permission to unnamed driver~ Some other insurance c/o needs to specify the name of the driver too in the policy~

Edited by Beachboys

Carbon fibre hood survived. Posted it for sale on BMW-SG bazaar section and someone from Australia bought it from me, believe or not.

2 of the wheels survived. As for the other 2, 3-piece rim become like 8-piece, haha... Not BBS lah bro, they were Autoart rims.

I am very sad that AIG rejected my policy due to accident claim. No one wants to be involved in any accident (i had one in Feb this year, no personal injury, liability is likely 50-50, my repair amoumt is about 5k-6k), but when you had one, insurrance company simply abondon you and forget about the days of happily collecting premium from you. I had other 3 policies with them (each year they collect almost 8k from me), thinking of cancelling them all.

So now, i have to look for alternative insurer, any bro can give some advise? will AIG's rejection affect my new insurrance plan? do i have to tell them about the rejection? any insurer to recommend?

really apreciate your advise.

My premium last year was $1.4K (0% NCD).. Then sway sway this year lightly kiss a Latio's backside.. Then this month, AIG send me the premium for new year at $1.9K [sweatdrop] Now, I'm considering should I continue or should I change shop?

Furthermore, today just realized windscreen cracked.. If I claim replacement, will my premium increase again next year! [shocked]

Why not transfer ownership to a family member? Then eventually insured under his/her name, you as an authorised driver. I wonder will that work?

yes u can transfer provided the loan is paid up or take another loan.

My dad did it before on his truck but fully paid up

I am very sad that AIG rejected my policy due to accident claim. No one wants to be involved in any accident (i had one in Feb this year, no personal injury, liability is likely 50-50, my repair amoumt is about 5k-6k), but when you had one, insurrance company simply abondon you and forget about the days of happily collecting premium from you. I had other 3 policies with them (each year they collect almost 8k from me), thinking of cancelling them all.

So now, i have to look for alternative insurer, any bro can give some advise? will AIG's rejection affect my new insurrance plan? do i have to tell them about the rejection? any insurer to recommend?

Pmed

Just imagine if u dont have any insurance coverage bro. Would the repair,legal cost be amounting to $500 ? if it was , should have settled it privately wif the person.

U can try to change shop but wats the claim amt ?

Good to cancel ur $8k policy wif em. there is so much in the market that offer better returns/coverage such as TM ASIA, manulife, Transamerica, Great Eastern....

Show them whos the boSS too

Just imagine if u dont have any insurance coverage bro. Would the repair,legal cost be amounting to $500 ? if it was , should have settled it privately wif the person.

U can try to change shop but wats the claim amt ?

Interesting.. talk about claim amount.. I still don't know yet.

There's only 1 letter from AIG informing me that OWN DAMAGE CLAIM has been settled.. but no news heard from settlement with the other driver's insurance..

Perhaps, I should just go with AIG for one more year until the entire claim saga is over? [:/]

That BMW is scrap metal liao lah... It's that car that I claim total loss.

Current car is not a BMW.

your Bimmer was done up nicely with lots of efforts put in.

what a waste.

↡ Advertisement