2 dogs 22

Zolidlim

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

This happened on 15 Jun around 0030 along CTE (from tunnel at havelock)towards AMK...

Your ride is a cool and fast white rex, cute somemore I'd say, with registration 2 dog 22 though it look stock from exterior. And you seriously look too 'matured' for your age. What I mean is, you dun look that young to have that kind of kiddy behaviour, but slowing down when I was behind you (70-80), and speed up and I was going on your left (100-120).

When I tried to move to 3rd lane coming towards Moulmein, you may tot I am exiting, but you were smoked. I stepped on and was in front of you effortlessly cos I caught you off guard (of cos with other road users safety concern in mind). Can felt and sensed that you are a person with strong ego, cos the moment you saw me coming back to 1st lane, u stepped on as well to tailgate me. After the camera at Braddell, come to my left, hold awhile side by side, and zoom past me like an aeroplane, exiting towards AMK Ave 1 by cutting a taxi abruptly. That was awesome, but not impressive for me tho... Oh, even my wifey think so.

Not sure whats your intention as I do not have someone like you as a friend to consult, and I am just cruising back home after a show. If you are looking for some excitement, look for someone your category.... Or Sepang, PG, etc etc. No honour if you win me [thumbsdown] . Lose face when you were beaten by me. [thumbsup]

I am not pissed or unhappy, just to tell ppl we have such drivers on the road everyday. So gotta learn to be accommodative and learn to react accordingly to situation.

Edited by Zolidlim
↡ Advertisement

no comments on your incident. too much of these on the roads nowadays...Just wanna say i really like the way u named ur thread...was initially wondering wad the hell was it... [:p]

Turbocharged

maybe he's trying to jio u to play, since u overtook him.. anyway, since u didn't reciprocate, then he just moved on loh.. drivingcar.gif

Neutral Newbie
2 dog 22 = 2922 ?

er gao er er perhaps ? [idea]

dont shoot me if i am wrong [:p]

i did not say anything.... [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
whoa!!!! yours can go faster than a rex!!!!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

what's yours? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Mine will not be faster than a rex... just that I managed to smoke him..