• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody ordered this car ?
Look very attractive.
PI quoted $71k+

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Leepee
  • Leepee
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Waiting for the exact color and exact spec that I wanted to reach Singapore(cleared custom, Exact OMV known) before I intend to sign the deal.
I don't like to sign before I can see the exact car and Vin number in the wearhouse/showroom itself!

All PI told me to sign first before they can bring my exact model/color in. But I just don't feel comfortable with such deal.
All my 3 previous PI deals are done after seeing the exact car!
++++++++++++++++++
+ I am handsome hor! +
++++++++++++++++++

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

Starsaaa
  • Starsaaa
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Any pics??? flowerface.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
_________
Lets help the Earth!!
Lets CYCLE to work!!

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Called a few PIs. They told me the actual model will come in July/Aug/Sep.
Not so sure.
Me too, will not order until see the real thing.

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If you want fast,got to order now. The heat of tis car will stablised middle next year.
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No lar, I not so urgently wanting this car.
Still can wait till next year.
Anyway saw this link :

http://www.xxxxxxx.c...php?newsid=1380

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hyperlinked

http://www.xxxxxxx.c...php?newsid=1380
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Extensive discussion

http://www.mycarforu...Freed_P2358119/

Carbon82 has extensive pictures uploaded for your viewing pleasure.
"MIND CONTROL"

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.xxxxxxx.com/news/news.php?newsid=1380

hyperlinked for u thumbsup.gif

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the rear really ugly

park in MSCP sure hit the slanting railings

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Ninalussy
  • Ninalussy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

the rear really ugly

park in MSCP sure hit the slanting railings

at first glance like an iron [bounce1]

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Freed

Honda Freed  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by zyeasy  |  Neutral Newbie

Good value to chooice for family

Internal space is better than Sienta. Confort control when driving. 1.5G non-hybrid is 1 side auto silding door only. If you have enough money recomend to choose the hybird one. The motor only 1500cc, cheep but when starting will feel n... » Read More

Honda Freed Hybrid

Honda Freed Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ben99  |  Neutral Newbie

Better Interior Space and Power compare to others mini MPV. A Value buy, thumb up !!

Been driving Cat B Cars ( 2.4L above) for more then 15yrs, my previous car was 2008 vellfire. As i hardly use up the full space of the large MPV and every time when go for indoor parking, i need to look out the ceiling high too. So, i deci... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Honda Freed, Honda Freed Hybrid

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users