Eyewitnesse need, TPY Lor 6 pickup accident

Apollo

(edited)

This morning I saw one lorry carried 20 people was speeding along ECP > 90km/h. The driver swerved between 2 lanes to overtake slow vans and buses.

Edited by Megaweb

Her husband's death has left her lost and desperate.

She said in tears: 'He has been the sole breadwinner for the past 10years. I've not worked for so long. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

[shakehead][shakehead] [bigcry]

you are right, Bro!

these speed limiters are defintely not working the way it is supposed to work [mad][mad] bec these clowns disable them [mad][mad]

remember there was one big dump truck, with disabled speed limiter, mow down a volunteer police guy, at dairy farm road [mad][mad]

man, it was at dairy farm road!!! just a normal quiet neighbourhood road with lots of kids and old people!!!

the way i see it is that tp chaps are going to concentrate their efforts on high fatality areas like schools....

lets do our part to stop this insanity!!! Lets go not more than 50 at neighbourhood roads! if enough of us go at 50, these crazy buggers will not be pull out any more stunts in our neighbourhood!

Pass by the accident scene at ard 7+ aft topping up petrol at Shell. Saw the aftermath of the accident but didn't know that it was a fatal accident until I read this thread [shakehead] RIP

the car in the avatar urs?

think i saw this car or something similar that time

The ultimate gift for the daughter...........very sad ending. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

I would do the same if ever in the same situation. Hopefully dont have to. [:/]

Life is so unpredictable........better cherish yr family everyday. [nod][nod][nod]

to b fair to the driver... i doubt tt road can speed...always filled wif cars and there is constantly flowing with traffic to turn into bishan area... The filter lane filled wif cars to filter out...

Another drunker biscuit driver with no mercy...****! rifle.gif

There was no mention about the pickup driver drunk.

the pictre show the pickup knocking down the traffic light

manzzz, that got to be quite some amount of energy

i think pickup speeding [:|]

Totally agreed with ur statements made. The world is unpredictable with so many financial crisis, nature disasters.... Just live ur life to the fullest and cherish ur time with ur family each day. Nvr knows wat gonna to happen the next day. frown.gif

unfortunately, most of our driver of such vehicles received little education. And a lot of FT now driving these lorries. This morning just give one of them a long blast of my horn for hogging furious.gif

Even if you gan tong their license, there's still like a billion of them left... best is to install a speed limited. but then... even at 50 kph can still kill. unimpressed.gif

what to do? Maybe some day when some important person's family members kena similar tragedy then LTA/TP will wake up their idea. unimpressed.gif

Neutral Newbie

seems like the speed limiter is easily bypassed ... everyday I see lorries, cement trucks and vans going at least 90kmh on expressway ... scary thing when these sand or cement trucks is NEXT or BEHIND you going at same 90kmh speed as your car ... don't want to imagine what will happen if car in front jam brake and you stuck with these guys behind you since their braking distance much much longer than yours ... even if your car brake on time these lorries will plow through you like an empty drink can ...