Dad died after shielding daughter from pickup

Mustank

(edited)

Dad shields daughter from pickup with body

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNew...0701-73981.html

[furious][furious][furious][whip][whip][whip][rifle][rifle][rifle] the pickup arese hole

i have seen far too many clowns speeding esp in nighbourhood roads [mad][mad][mad]

don these clowns realise that it is very dangerous to be speeding in neighbourhood roads with all the old people and children [mad][mad][mad]

i for one support tp in their bridge camera which are usually located in high fatality areas like neighbourhood roads [thumbsup][thumbsup]

for goodness sake, pls keep to the 50 in the neighbourhood

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement

Speeding is the number enemy on the road, use of handphone come close to number two I think.

The act of one person have now caused the pain of the entire otherwise happy family.

I know the victim from my army days at Paya Lebar airport airport, 4 FSD. Hard working and good chap to with with.

Neutral Newbie

an eye for an eye.

execute the driver. this is too much. too much. hope the driver die from aids and slowly die. curse his whole family. rot in hell.

(edited)

there a case where a MY bus driver knocked into someone or some vehicle....victim donno what happen

MY bus driver was later knocked down by a suv while riding to SG and was severely injured

Edited by Mustank

(edited)

Nowadays more and more goods vehicles and lorries are speeding and driving recklessly. Some even faster than cars and can travel at the right most lane along expressway. More accidents are bound to happened unless TP clamp down on them soon. The handling and brakes of these vehicles cannot handle that kind of driving style. Hope TP intro back the beeper light affixed to the top of these vehicles. [shakehead]

Think if that pick-up comes with the old practice of having the beeper light, this incident may not happen at all. [nod]

Edited by Renegade777

Dad shields daughter from pickup with body

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNew...0701-73981.html

[furious][furious][furious][whip][whip][whip][rifle][rifle][rifle] the pickup arese hole

i have seen far too many clowns speeding esp in nighbourhood roads [mad][mad][mad]

don these clowns realise that it is very dangerous to be speeding in neighbourhood roads with all the old people and children [mad][mad][mad]

i for one support tp in their bridge camera which are usually located in high fatality areas like neighbourhood roads [thumbsup][thumbsup]

for goodness sake, pls keep to the 50 in the neighbourhood

This is so sad ... [bigcry]

Damn pickup driver. [rifle]

an eye for an eye.

execute the driver. this is too much. too much. hope the driver die from aids and slowly die. curse his whole family. rot in hell.

Cut off his ears, cut off his eyes, and castrate that bxxxxxd. [furious]

doubt so [:|] some of these clowns disable the speed limiting device, don say the blinker lights alreadi

but if the tp fix a speed camera underneath all bridges, esp in neighbourhood areas, i am sure this is a deterrent for all speeders [furious][furious][furious]

an eye for an eye.

slowly cut his head off while alive... [rifle]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

agreed, so many goods vehicles flying down the middle or right lanes at speeds definitely above 70km/h

i think reckless driving is a higher priority to clamp down than illegal parking, bus lanes or tinted glass [shakehead]

Edited by Cyberet

Neutral Newbie

i am currently with the air-force and we've got news that he has no insurance coverage and the family is really in need of financial help. is there anyway for us to help? its really a heart breaking story and i hope the guilt lives with the lorry driver all his life!

an eye for an eye.

The victimiser's family is not involved. [confused][shakehead]

Do set your target right. [:/][whip]