New 2010 Kia Forte(Cerato replacement!)

Ivtecody

(edited)

Active head restraint looks like an ordinary restraint from the outside. You only knows when it is "active" during a collision when the huge impact lunges you forward, during which your ordinary restraint would tilt forward to prevent Whiplash (i.e. neck) injuries.

Hope this helps!

i agree with Windchoco, writing down everything is the best solution. Maybe Kia salespeople now have suddenly too many customers to fulfill =)

Edited by Alfist168
↡ Advertisement

I think CnC should be more open and bring in all the options and give us a wider choice to customise then to control all or best to make more types of packages for us to choose. If it is just a 2-3k diff. for a much better option it is still worth it as most cust wont mind

Agree. More option packages like sporty, luxury, very sporty, very luxury should be included too.

Does anyone knows are there still any features in the Forte that is not available in Singapore, besides the warranty?

Agree. More option packages like sporty, luxury, very sporty, very luxury should be included too.

Does anyone knows are there still any features in the Forte that is not available in Singapore, besides the warranty?

The push start button to start engine lor.

The push start button to start engine lor.

Oh ya. Haha. For $7k extra, C&C should bring in this feature as standard in 2litre SX versions.

However, there is still the consideration that if this is introduced, then the Mag sitting next to it in the showroom will feel very "bare" in comparison.

But still, hope the upcoming 2.4 Sorento comes with it [drivingcar]

I think CnC should be more open and bring in all the options and give us a wider choice to customise then to control all or best to make more types of packages for us to choose. If it is just a 2-3k diff. for a much better option it is still worth it as most cust wont mind

Ya this is something Komoco and C&C shld look into.... In Korean brochures... all the nice nice features like "engine start button", "keyless entry", "steering wheel control" (avante) come to Singapore ALL GONE ?? wtf...

In the video ad, the driver said "MP3", and the voice recognition headunit changed mode to MP3, or something like dat... Think thats missing? or maybe just wayang in ad... lol

And also keyless entry.

Ya this is something Komoco and C&C shld look into.... In Korean brochures... all the nice nice features like "engine start button", "keyless entry", "steering wheel control" (avante) come to Singapore ALL GONE ?? wtf...

I know the Avante line-up has a hole in it, in the sense that Hyundai can still introduce a full-specced Avante into their line-up to make their Avante product range more complete. But I don't find the Forte lacking in this way leh. It feels like it has a complete product range in its own right, even when compared to the Civic. The disadvantage of the Forte lie in its basics, with a heavy chassis (though it results in a stable high-speed ride), interior full of plastic, plastic, plastic and a steering wheel that doesn't feel right at times. There is nothing that C&C can do about these, sadly...

From the Forte owner driving exp. The Electric power steering is under appreciated by those who just do 20 mins test drive [sweatdrop] .

At parking lot, Lady n the Sr Citizen appreciate the most [thumbsup] .

At Hi-speed the EPS Auto tighten up + the 1250kg body weigh it is steady n firm like a Rock [bounce1] .

Under $50K with AB, DiscB, Steering Radio control, Auto light sensor, Active Head Rest, Advance Electronic supervision cluster etc. Toyota, Honda, Maz AD find it hard to crack .

No wonder this car is now No: 1 [grouphug] in Town for it Value Buy [thumbsup]

i dont seem to see fortes on the road. all i see are avantes. daily drive to-fro cte-orchard-cte

anyone having the same experience?

i dont seem to see fortes on the road. all i see are avantes. daily drive to-fro cte-orchard-cte

[/quote ]

currently for every 50 avante i see on the road, i see 1 forte

but not to worry the FORTE FLOOD is coming soon as many of us collecting our fortes these few weeks/months

Korean cars take some time to gain acceptance after all...

look at the numbers of avante, getz, picanto etc on the roads and i believe the acceptance is more or less already there

Neutral Newbie

bro, u should check out www.sgkiaclub.com there are a total of 100 registered forte members thtese exclude those did not join.Btw the sales starter only on feb 09

Hello it's launched only recently, got to indent & bid COEs.... I can see more & more Forte on the road liao...

in Bt Batok, blk 1O*, i saw a beautiful white opc Forte parkd under mata hari, [sunny]

catches my mata2, [flowerface]

reg number oso chantek, wit pair digit, swee2............. [gorgeous]