New 2010 Kia Forte(Cerato replacement!)

Ivtecody

(edited)

i reckon it's Kia's efforts to have shifted their design hse to Europe that has paid off.

[thumbsup]

front agressive headlamps reminds me of Honda Civic or Stream rather...

hmmmm... it seems tat Kia has kept up the trend of producing 1.6 engines with 120ish horses.

Hope this will somehow prod Toyota to do the same. Upward trending of car length, wheelbase doesnt augur well with 1.6 powerplants that just put out 100+ horse anymore.

Edited by Happily1986

Looks very good. Very executive and will not look out of place when parked beside a 3-series or an Accord.

eh bro... u'r comparing kia with bmw?

[hur]

No lar, not to say they look similar, just that the new Forte does not look like a cheap car. Its executive looking, just as a 3 series or an Accord are.

Neutral Newbie

Agree as the headlight is much more fierce compared to the EX and the tail light resembles the IS250, definitely look more executive and with Korean's built quality, it is simply thumbsup.gif.

Actually, I prefer the design of the new Altis to the old one.

The new altis had a more organic contours while this kia has more chiseled lines like the JDM accords.

If the Kia KOUP Concept ever make it to production, I hope some PI bring it in.

Neutral Newbie

That is for sure that Kia has better designs than Hyundai as their in-house designers are from Volkswagen previously. thumbsup.gif

They have to good in their design as Kia's market is purely European market while Hyundai is asia market.