• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
300 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

Marvelicious
  • Premium member
    Marvelicious
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Gosh, 1:08am on a sat morning. Felt boliao went to onemotoring to check out the traffic. The expressway going into the Woodlands Checkpoint is still jammed!

I really dun understand why... Can anyone explain why?

hur.gif

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah lau..1st day drive car or in singapore.

U go check..3am will still be jammed..be even worse.

The more fuel cost increase here..the worse the jam will be.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

Jeffang
  • Jeffang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

this is very normal...

the jam will be there until 3-4am for normal car, then lorry will come to jam from 4-5am, every car got to q-up for 2hour or more...

weekend mah! some go in to top up fuel, some go up kl or genting...
then jam on the way back on sun... every car q-up for 3 hour or more...

even weekday i go in top up fuel at 1-3am also got to q-up for 1-2 hour!

Edited by Jeffang, 05 July 2008 - 01:17 AM.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

Gantan88
  • Gantan88
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u kidding? at that unearthly timing still must q 1-2 hours?
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

I love New Zealand.....

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:20 AM

Jeffang
  • Jeffang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

a lot of car go top up fuel like me...
everytime i go also like that...

normall 1 hour can liao... but sometime they may close the counter then suay lor... got to wait longer time...

Edited by Jeffang, 05 July 2008 - 01:21 AM.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It could b due 2 more through passport verification. Last sunday, i got stuck @ Tuas Checkpoint 4 2 hrs from 8pm.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:15 AM

Rojak_king_2005
  • Rojak_king_2005
    Clutched
    Author Image

Recently then have this situation. They only have 2 lanes operational for outgoing and 3 lanes operational for incoming during that time thats why the jam is there. Now everyday morning abt 9-12pm also have slight jam. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

Alfpoon
  • Premium member
    Alfpoon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I really dun understand why... Can anyone explain why? hur.gif

every car that crosses the causeway means increase in revenue in M'sia and lost in revenue in SGP. Petrol, Groceries, Restaurants and so on...translate that into fuel taxes, GST and so on.

It is no wonder why they are making it as difficult as possible make those trips. shakehead.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enzo Ferrari wrote of his first victory over an Alfa Romeo car: "I wept with joy and there were tears of grief mingled with the tears of joy because what I felt that day was: I have killed my mother".

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:08 AM

Curahee
  • Curahee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sometime i wonder how much can one save from the 1/4 tank of JB fuel? Include the hours of jam to and fro, time wasted, fuel burn on the jam etc, more or less the money save from pumping in JB all gone liao. Maybe my calculation is wrong or what, i still see ppl rush inside to pump. Unless all do the illegal fuel needle thingy lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i go in and out of JB everyday...
no choice, to work... of cos pump petrol is a bonus blush.gif
any waiting at the causeway of not more than 40min, i consider not a jam liao sly.gif

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:20 AM

Jayq
  • Jayq
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

They should make JB passport free area for Singaporean.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:33 AM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

most who pump in JB are on needles lipsrsealed.gif
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:34 AM

Puffer_fish
  • Puffer_fish
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

let say you jam 2 hours to pump cheap petrol , during the jam you burn 2 to 4 litre and cause your car to over heat and work due to being station in one location for too long,
not to mention your time and being piss for stuck in a jam , plus when you resale it be lower due to high milage is it worth it?

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:37 AM

Patcheon
  • Patcheon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If you go in often enough, you will notice that most of the time the jam is on the Singapore side only, both outgoing and incomming jam. Malaysia side can drive straight to the immigration counter very often or around <3 cars in the queue only. So dun always think that Singapore is the faster side.

Edited by Patcheon, 05 July 2008 - 11:39 AM.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

Chongster
  • Chongster
    6th Gear
    Author Image

they should put some ERP barridcade there. traffic is under 10kmh...

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Jialat,thx for the update
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Zanter
  • Zanter
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This is exactly my thoughts. Why people can bother to spend time 2 hrs middle of the nite, burn petrol waiting & use petrol going there & back. Unless do needles lor but then if kena caught really bo hua cos the car will be impounded etc. $60,000 car vs saving $50 per tank? hur.gif

Soon we will hear of people taking leave to pump petrol laugh.gif .

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

Jeffang
  • Jeffang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

my old car also fix the needles, but this new car is under warranty so i never fix it yet...

i saw someone here been caught with modify fuel (in one of the old thread here..
fine $10000 for that...

but i can tell u that more then 50% of car go into malaysia also got fix with that... but please!!! please do not tell your friends! or even your wife!!

just install the fuel needle and forget about it!!! dun show off to your friends!
sometime wife will tell her friends also... so never tell anyone that your car did it!

is hard for them to check... unless someone report your car number...

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:18 PM

Jeffang
  • Jeffang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

oh ya... go to those place that had fix up the fuel neddle you will need so many car waiting to fix it, and everyday also got so many car wanted to install...

for $150 u save a lot of $$$ back...

but if fine $10000 then... that may take 2-3yr to cover back :P

Edited by Jeffang, 05 July 2008 - 12:19 PM.

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

Kyomed
  • Kyomed
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

haiyah..

ppl dun boder to take care of us stil induce higher ERP, refuse to lower petrol tax and all their BS wen inflation and oil prices going up,mebe some ppl hav the mentality to not let dis screwed-up ppl earn lor

ppl wan to distrb we can also distrb bak; u wana earn 40c i die die dun let u earn lor, i gt plenty of time to queue

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users