Crazy causeway traffic!

Marvelicious

Ya...agree. Nowsadays the jam siao siao one. Saturday is the best timing by far.

One alternative is to sleep early, then wake up @ 1am go in jam-free lor. applicable for Mon-thurs nites only.

====================

I was planning to go in at 1am today but at 1am plus, still got jam. So I thought I go nap & wake at 3am. Damm 5hit!!! I set my alarm wrongly so it never ring & I slept till 9.30 this morning. Now I checking camera feed since then & the jam is non-stop.

Looks like I may go in tmw at 3am. [furious] But this means I have to put in some liquid gold in SG later to bring the needle up to 3/4 tonight. [knife]

↡ Advertisement

Ever tried few times b4 ard 3~4am going in during normal nites but still took abt half an hour to clear spg side cos only open 3 counter..

Come back same tink, need to que as only open few checkin counters..

Last time b4 my raise their selling price was like able to complete the round trip in abt 50 min but now with higher pricing only able to done tat in 1.5 hrs or even more, once complete trip took mi 2 hrs [sweatdrop]

Now everyday watch fm 1motor long long que... give up topping in my, save time to do other tinks rather than waste 1~2hrs in jam, day or nite [:/]

===================

Ya. Now only 2-3 lanes open in & out at 3am till maybe 5am. Maybe that is the time most ICA go and take a rest. [pirate]

They don't check at 3am ... or I hope. [sweatdrop] Not engouth people to man the counters and they put nresource to check petrol level. [:|]

Kena check last sun morning, i little bit less den 3/4, the fella wask me unwind and look at my fuel for a few second, thinking whether to ask me go office to chit chat or not. Luckily he ask me to go... Phew!

3 - 5 am when coming into SIN...especially around 4am is the best timing to do whatever u want. Noticed that its changing time......at the checking counter [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

else, we sama-sama hv picnic at sgp immigration waiting for enchik officer suka-suka taking their own sweet time clearing passport laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Long weekend for kids ma...

Monday youth day so father mother take advantage apply leave for carbon cleaning up north sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

I lagi best... last Sat wanted to bring famili to City Sq to makan @ Secret Recipe and Thai massage

LAst minute arragnement, set off at 4pm. Exit SLE/BKE started to jam oredi liao dizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Wanted to exit Woodlands Ave ? took me almost half hour. Detour to sumwhere else

Those who got stuck that day sure sibeh tulan sweatdrop.gif

Jus in @ 10:45am & out by 2:30pm.

Sweet sweet 15 mins wait in & out in 9 mins Sinkie side.

JB laagi best 3 mins in & 3 mins out.

Jus avoid peak hr 11am -1:30pm & after 4pm.

Kena check last sun morning, i little bit less den 3/4, the fella wask me unwind and look at my fuel for a few second, thinking whether to ask me go office to chit chat or not. Luckily he ask me to go... Phew!

Oh but usually slightly below 3/4 and above half should be ok. What time you got checked?

2 yrs ago I kenna stopped at the fuel check area.

The young chap, see my fuel needle and says: "you are lucky, a bit more I will stop you"

At that time I was slightly above half tank.

My fuel guage is 20 slot, 3/4 is 15 slot, tat time it showed 13 slot hence he look at it for quite awhile. Can see that he is thinking whether to warn me or not, luckily he say "OK"... That time is around 9 am.

Wow u lucky. I got a friend, an ex police man, from what he know, he say they usually will give warning or first timer fine 50 bucks. But dun be too much such as go in almost empty tank, tat one they confirm will fine 500 bucks. As for fuel needle mod, he say they will use dip stick to randomly check if they want... Beware. tat one kena confirm no verbal warning.

Neutral Newbie
I went in about 1030am yesterday. Took almost 1 1/2 hrs to clear the Sg customs. [sweatdrop] . Hardly moving! I would not go unless I had errands to run. Those go for petrol alone really bo eng or [hur].

JB on the other hand is so smooth. Dunno wtf they are doing. Maybe WSK head on the line if another messy up occurs [laugh]

msia side better coz spore side acted as a filter liao i.e

Spore side : 20 cars join Q per min

10 cars cleared and moved on to Msia per min

Msia side : 10 cars join Q per min

10 cars cleared per min

Thus after 30 mins:-

Spore side will still have 300 cars in the Q while Malaysia side will be practically empty still . . .

My fuel guage is 20 slot, 3/4 is 15 slot, tat time it showed 13 slot hence he look at it for quite awhile. Can see that he is thinking whether to warn me or not, luckily he say "OK"... That time is around 9 am.

For Civic, 12 to 13 is ok to clear custom.

Regards,

I lagi best... last Sat wanted to bring famili to City Sq to makan @ Secret Recipe and Thai massage

LAst minute arragnement, set off at 4pm. Exit SLE/BKE started to jam oredi liao dizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Wanted to exit Woodlands Ave ? took me almost half hour. Detour to sumwhere else

Those who got stuck that day sure sibeh tulan sweatdrop.gif

Never go by the BKE. Always go by Woodlands Centre Road. [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement