BMW 3 series (E90) facelift

Relagsingh

The facelifted E90 will look exactly like the illustrations shown. somehow i find the front end looks much better. and the pics suggests that there's extensive use of LEDs.

post-3-1215693160_thumb.jpg

post-3-1215693161_thumb.jpg

post-3-1215693162_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

[thumbsup] The rear lamp setup is more aesthetically pleasing indeed. I find the dramatic flowlines on the bonnet to be Bimmer 6ish [thumbsup][thumbsup]

which culminates in a more significant road presence. The use of a mesh grille in the front skirting reveals a sporty stance. [nod]

still yuppies's favourite bimmer

Front spoiler freshened.

Front grill, is now kidney with chrome rings around it, instead of chrome strip on bonnet.

Bonnet bulges ... nicer.

rear ... from the pics, cant see much, but i think not much changes except the LED brake and indicator lights.

if they reduce weight, improve dynamics and engine (turbo charge their 4 pot 2L to get 225PS/350Nm), dump in their new M DCT trans, ... it could be a very attractive package indeed.

wanted to get a bmw 3 series or the 1 series convertible last mth... but decided against it.. dun wan to have too heavy a burden... maybe have to wait awhile more...

one thing i cant seem to understand is that why the 3 series and C class have such a tight 2nd row space...

drove a friend's C class last week and when i sat in the driver seat being 1.85m tall shifted the seat back took a look behind and oops no more space for rear passenger's leg

tried the 3 series too same result... [sweatdrop]

thought europeans should be taller.. [confused]

thinking of getting the 3 series or c-class but would a CLK or a CI be a better choice then since when I seat no one can seat behind except my baby in the car seat

hmmm

hmm

i notice tat oso.. i think honda fit got more rear leg space.. but tats another thing all together.. do you need to fetch ppl often? if not just go wif the 3 series lor... merc abit too oldish for me... i only 28 bro.. haha... 1 thing abt the 3 series is the fuel consumption seems to be quite good.. my fren is driving and can hit ard 590 for full tank. i was like.. [jawdrop]

wah, i dont get so good mileage. maybe cos always in jams 50% of the time and my right feet is quite hard.

when light comes up and i go top up, it's normally 52-54ltrs and that covered me for 420-450km only.

you're obviously built for a 5 or E series. if not, then it's gonna be the accord or camry. 3 or a4 or c class are not meant for you lah...

wow, my 50 litres giving me 450km i thought was bad.... yours is worse.

what rim size are you using?

7000 rpm at every red light?

(edited)

My car pure stock. Come to think of it, maybe ditch the rft and FC will improve.

No lah, i think 4.5k rpm was the max i ever went. Anyways, cannot drive like guniang lah. Will be doing myself a disservice if pay so much and don't drive it like how it should be driven.

Edited by Check13

one thing i cant seem to understand is that why the 3 series and C class have such a tight 2nd row space...

drove a friend's C class last week and when i sat in the driver seat being 1.85m tall shifted the seat back took a look behind and oops no more space for rear passenger's leg

tried the 3 series too same result... [sweatdrop]

thought europeans should be taller.. [confused]

thinking of getting the 3 series or c-class but would a CLK or a CI be a better choice then since when I seat no one can seat behind except my baby in the car seat

hmmm

[laugh] I agree with you! Was wondering the ang mo suppose to be taller and bigger size. How can they seat at the rear seats? [thumbsdown]

Bro, I think you know a lot on BMW.

Check with you, do you think its worth to get a 2 years old E90? Think it cost close to 100k. New one I cant afford. My friend told me the problems start to come out at the 5th years.

With the new facelift, when do you think it will reach our shore?

it is never worth it to get a used bmw cos the resale price is high. u save at most 5-6k on average and run the risk of no warranty.

im itching for one and so far, new 320 seems the best buy. but since i no money, i now downgrading to maybe 118. fc oso much better and specs said can smoke a 320 [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

bro, i dont think its worth it..PM me..the price i got quite different from the list price

brand new e90 depreciation almost same as the 2 years one.

↡ Advertisement