Removing "P" plates on 17 July 08

Vroomtattat

MCF brudders,

The time has come for me to remove my "P" plates. YAY!!

Imagine my joy when I first bought them on the day I passed my driving.

A BIG thank you to everyone who gave way to me during the past year and my apologies if I had inconvenienced anyone through my rookie driving.

Regards,

Vroomtattat [:)]

↡ Advertisement

MCF brudders,

The time has come for me to remove my "P" plates. YAY!!

Imagine my joy when I first bought them on the day I passed my driving.

A BIG thank you to everyone who gave way to me during the past year and my apologies if I had inconvenienced anyone through my rookie driving.

Regards,

Vroomtattat [:)]

congra to you........ [smash][smash][smash]

hope u practice to drive like what u did for the past 1 year... [;)][;)][;)]

some ppl the moment they take out the 'P' plate, piew...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop], the devil inside them suddenly display their horns on their forehead.

for it is easier to get one licence suspended during the probation period as such, most are courtest drivers during these period. Now in order to suspend them is either points system (24 points), drink driving or charged in court...... [cool][cool][cool]

Happy driving.... [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

Hahah that's a farnie way to start a thread. Anyway, cheers to u bro...Happy driving safely for the rest of ur life... [;)]

What Irony!

Due to my percemtions of the increasing Crazy Drivers on the road nowadays, I have recently purchase P-plates for my cars. I only put them on the rear only.

After driving for a while, I realised that with the P-plate on. People are more tolerant of my aggrassive driving and lane cutting. Cars no longer rushed-in to cover the gap that I am trying to filter in, I am thus able to overtake and filter lanes more peacefully!

Cars no longer tailgate me as closely as previously, especially when I pruposely tap my brake and swerve my car slightly to simulate a 'Kayu' driver!

In fact no car ever gave me a Warning horn since I hang the P-Plate.

Its a miracle plate for me. I am not taking it down soon!

Its like a magic sign that gives me the right to drive dangerously and aggressively and yet be forgiven by others!

To ALL MCF brudders,

Thank you all for the encouragements and advices. I have been a very careful driver all these time but ocassionally drives with the handbrake 'on' [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Brudder LeePee,

You have discovered the powers of the pyramids . . . [laugh][laugh] It works most of the time but is it an offence to display it after your probation period?

Happy and safe driving to all [thumbsup]

no P-Plate finally sure feels good yeah... drive safe n happy.... as least try to with rising ERP, Petrol, etc. wink.gif