Honda NSX spotted @ yishun

Whyeme

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

A real one just over took me at Airport Road, went along Eunos Link and turned onto PIE towards the airport few days ago.

Edited by Patcheon

Are you a fan of the NSX?

Jeremy Clarkson once said that the NSX an the 911 was touted as a sports car you could drive every day. I know for a fact the 911 is a driver friendly car but what about the NSX?

used to see 1 red NSX always park at Sim Lim Square car park, maybe own by 1 of the shop owners there.

anyway, to the Threadstarter, pls fu*k off back to your HWZ kids forum if you are from there.

(edited)

Aiyo, u should have taken it toegther your bikini barbie doll and strike a pose with your NSX. [sly][laugh]

Dan can rename the title NSX with chio bu spotted....

Geez. Get a life. [rolleyes]

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie
Are you a fan of the NSX?

Jeremy Clarkson once said that the NSX an the 911 was touted as a sports car you could drive every day. I know for a fact the 911 is a driver friendly car but what about the NSX?

Back in the early 90's, NSX was quoted as the Japan's answer to Ferrari F348. With it's powerful C30A DOHC V6 NA engine producing 280ps. Weight is just 1360 kg. Sadly, the car was equipped with 5 speed manual and 4 speed automatic. The Type R version was 1250 kg without aircon. The strongest of all is the NSX S-Zero. The car was produced at year 1997. Engine is the C32B DOHC V6 NA producing 280ps. It only comes with 6 speed manual only. Kerb weight is maintain @ 1270kg.

From my understanding, the first NSX was produced in collaboration with Ayrton Senna and their F1 team. [:)]

(edited)

It's good only on track. Everyday use is quite difficult especially during parking, no power steering somemore. [dead]

Edited by Watwheels

why is parking difficult?its see not as wide as Ferrari or Lamborghini.

and power steering is not a major issue as last time all cars ain't equipped with power steering either.

911 hasnt never been tamed till recent years.

NSX was meant to be an everyday supercar from day one.

No expenses were spared then, even the tyres were specially made to the car's specifications.